8 Alex

Real Life/Dm's

Nova
As I walk to my locker, I feel someone following me. I turn around and see Alex.

"What do you want" I ask as I approach my locker. "Who is Noble" he asks. "Exactly who he said he is. Someone you never were" I say. I open my locker and grab the books I need.

He slams my door shut and slams me against my locker. "Who. Is. Noble. Spire" he asks, pretty demandingly.

I look him dead in the face.

"Someone you will never be" I say. I knee him in the balls. As he drops to the ground, I bolt for my class.

He had never been aggressive like that. I sit down and look at my wrists which are starting to bruise. I didn't realize how tight he was holding my wrists.

I watch as he walks through the door. He takes his seat which was a few seats down from me. I swallow hard as my phone buzzes.

nobleswordsman

Good morning gorgeous

Morning handsome

No 'Good morning' I
only get 'Morning?'

Sorry I had a rough
morning.

What happened love?

My ex kinda got aggressive.

HE DID WHAT 👿😠

Noble I'm okay.

He ever puts his hands
on you again, let me know.

I will ❤.

I have to go. Formation...

Text me when you
can love.

I will. Bye cutie 😘❤

Bye love ❤😘

--

Noble
What she told me infuriated me. He put his fucking hands on her. He had no right to do that. If I weren't stuck at AIT, I would be driving down there to kick his ass.

No...KILL HIS ASS FOR TOUCHING HER LIKE THAT.

"Woah dude you okay" one of my buddies asked me. I look over at him as we walk to formation.

"My girl's ex got aggressive and it's taking everything in me not to drive to her and kill him" I say.

"Dude I'd kill him. But since when do you have a girl" he asks.

I didn't even realize I said I did.

"Since about 2 weeks ago" I say. I start smiling. "What's she look like" he asks.  I show him a pic of her and his jaw drops. "Dude you know who that is right" he asks. "The love of my life" I say, staring at the pic of her.

Wait, what?

"THAT'S NOVA INESSE. THE NOVA INESSE. ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS ON YOUTUBE. I WATCH HER STUFF ALL THE TIME" he yells. I laugh. "Yea I know that" I say.

Did I just call her the love of my life?

I then get a notification.

It's her.

supernova

Hey I just wanted to
tell you that you mean
a lot to me and I can't
wait to finally meet you.

Me too princess.

Seen

Ugh she makes me so fucking happy. Why couldn't she have come into my life when I was depressed as shit.

She's a fucking angel.