Chapter 10

(Genos POV)
"SIR GET DOWN!" Screamed one of my guards as I badly missed a attack Where the heck was Reaper I lost him out of my sight when these guys attacked me. I desperately looked around dear clutching at my soul How did things go so wrong?!

(FLASH BACK)
"Are you guys ready" Whispered Reaper as we where crouched at the side of Errors castle wall we where soaked our spirits slightly down but we where all determined We each had gas masks at the side of our belts ready to grab if things went wrong. "MOVE!" Reapers Voice boomed as we whirled around the corner taking the guards by surprise.

How ever when we breached into the castle our fate was sealed "CRAP!" I yelled as a arrow flew by my head There was too many guards to count all standing by the entrance ready for a fight.

I swing my weapon landing it in the shoulder of a guard "DUCK!" I yell at Reaper who dived down while I swung my head killing another guard He stood back up looking impressed with a smirk on his face "I-" another guard charged and that's when I lost Reaper after getting knocked down.

(BACK TO THE PRESENT)
Please let Reaper be okay that's all I'm asking for. I avoided another weapon cutting it close to my face. (get it?) I stumble back trying to regain balance when I was slammed to the ground hard I gasped for air. Feeling a sharp pain by my leg Looking down I realized the glass on my mask broke "Shoot" I hissed as some glass shards where stuck in my legs.

Standing up I grabbed my sword "WeLl WelL wElL." I heard behind me

(OMG I have such bad cramp in my fingers from all this writing in chapters also it's 1:20 Am but I'm determined to finish this)

I flinched staring at the person who said that it was Error wearing a smug look "A liTtLE  birdy tOlD me yOu wOUlD be HeAr." He said deviously Swinging his own sword so it clashed with mine I glared daggers at him but he was unfazed "WhAt? NOT hApPy to see mE? a yEaR ago you wOulD  hAve loved tO ComE visIT on..GOOD teRms."

I growled and tried again to stab his stupid face in There was so much built up rage I needed him dead.

He chuckled looking to the side I followed his gaze gasping Reaper was on the ground trying to push away the blade coming at his neck He looked desperate eyes wide with fear.

"PErFeCt" I heard error say as I heard his sword slice through the air.

At first I didn't feel it but everything seemed to tune out the battle cry's filling the entry way it was silent I looked down only to see a large crimson line go down my chest exactly where the old scar is. I gasped  coughing out warm metallic blood. Then it all came back as I got something thrown at my face. "NO!" I shrieked blinded by what ever it was But the smell burned my nose making me feel sick I fell back with a thud as everything went black the lasting thing I heard was

"SWeEt  DReAMS Geno tiS wAs oUr FINAL dAncE."