(Sequel) Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

(Oh...)

Our lips met and he kissed me deeply.

Regina: "Mm... w-wait..."

I pushed him away and Prince Wilfred laughed.

Wilfred: "It's okay to wait."

Regina: "Huh...?"

Wilfred: "But the longer as we wait as the more as we have to make up for... alright?"

I had no response and I accepted his kiss once more.

(Even so...)

I was lost in the heat of the moment... and I wrapped my arms around him.

~Warning: SMUT (Lemon) is coming~

We kissed him passionately as I moans into his mouth when he grope my breasts with his hands as I feel shiver and I gasps. He took our clothes when he drew his face close to my right breast as he start to suck my nipple against his mouth like a baby.

Regina: "W-Wilfred... ahh..."

I moans when he licks to flick my nipple against his tongue deeper as I cried, I felt my core are wet when he ran his two fingers slide down to my clit and he started to lick it goes faster and faster to making me moan louder when I places my hands on his head before he licking my core deeper with his tongue as I cried out.

Regina: "I-I'm cum- ahhh."

I cum as he lapped his tongue against my core as I panting before he moved up to face me, I felt his shaft pushes in my core when I cried out and he groan softly.

Wilfred: "So tight..."

He said when he thrusts into me goes faster pace as his skin smacking my clit filled his bedroom of noise cause I moan louder, he grunt and groan louder as the bed are creaking and the bed are moving back and forth. He holds my thighs with his both hands up when I felt his tip of shaft hitting my g-spot deeper pace as my back arch and I let out of scream but he cover to kiss me on the lips. He keep hitting my g-spot with his tip of shaft deeper and deeper pace while I moan into his kisses as suddenly I let out cum milk on his shaft when he rammed in my core and he cums inside me hard as I moans. He pulls his lips away from mine as we panting. He pulls his shaft out of my core and he lying down on the bed next to me when we fall asleep.

~End of Smut (Lemon)~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Several hours later... I was studying Philippian history in my own room in the castle. I was alone because Claude's being too busy with his duties as royal butler.

(This is very hard... but there's so much to learn... but I have to do my best because I'm real princess.)

I thought to myself as I looked down at the book in my hands. Just then, I heard my cell phone is ringing from nearby.

(Hm? Who could that be...?)

I checked the caller display. It was someone as I hadn't expected.

(I wonder why they are suddenly...?)

I hesitated for a moment as before I answering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finished my phone call before I'm going to visit Prince Wilfred's office. I had come to water the flower pots with new buds on them.

Regina: "I can't wait for them to flower."