Gaara the sand (part 2)

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥GAARA POV¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Naruto looked at at me. I feel his red dull eyes stare In my soul
'Just talk to him'
"Ok let's be f-friends" I stutter as he still look at me than put a hand in front of me.
I looked curious at him, Naruto didn't nothing I gave up and grab his hand.
I then notice that I'm taller than him, Naruto looked up at me and started to walk out the forest I just let it happen.

After an minute or so. We was in front of the kazekage office I didn't wan't to go inside, the kazekage is my father and he wants to make me a weapon.
Naruto still pulls me inside there stood my father, kazekage, and a man with blue and blue eyes and hair.
"Hello there..." Naru say
"Hi, who may be you and with my wea-son?" The kazekage said
"Oh, will this is naruto my...little brother" the random man said the supposed to be naruto older brother "Rin-nii I want to keep Gaara" he said as holding my hand tighter now and the other didn't notice.

€€€€€€€€€€Third POV€€€€€€€€€

"Naru I told you so many time we can't keep someone because you like them" Rin said he a serious tone.
the kazekage was mad a little boy wants to took the weapon of the sand village, Also The kazekage was confuse when he told the little boy not the took people but the kazekage was more confuse when he said 'I told you many time' he wonder how many time he told the little boy.

Naruto look pissed when he said that, 'this time I'm not going to leave someone behind' Naruto through to himself.
"I'm not leaving him in this damn fucking village!" Naru say still holding Gaara hand than continues "I'm going to hold his hand until he came with us" then left holding Gaara hand.

Gaara happened to zoomed out but hear what naruto said. Gaara feel like smiling first time in his life and his did he hide it thro, but it didn't go in-notice by Naruto; Naruto just let it be.

{}{}{}{}{}ONE WEEK LATER{}{}{}{}{}

Naruto was STILL holding hands,
During the week naruto and Gaara take baths,walk,play,sleep together and also get to know one other.
Rin can't take it anymore Gaara was stealing his naru, HIS naruto; Rin ran to the kazekage not bothering to knock on the door, yelling "Please give me Gaara is getting on my nerves!" "NO I wan't give a weapon to someone else!"
Rin look at him 'weapon' went through his head, Rin get pissed and stared to yell a lot of shit

~~TIME SKIP~~

Rin was walking with Gaara to tell him that he leaving with them and this time not holding Naru hand to he was proved that about that, he also told his Naru so he was happy but didn't show it.
"Gaara-"
"Are going to leave me, is that why Naru isn't holding my hand?!?" He yelled/whisper half the words as he looked down at his hand Rin can tell be was sad bout not holding Naruto hand but also mad when did that fucker get to call Naruto: Naru I doesn't deserve it; but he need to tell him
"No In was going to say that you... coming with us" Rin said Gaara face lift up happy bout being with Naru forever
"YESSS!!" First time Gaara yelled out like that and running back to naruto.

~~TIME SKIP~~

Naruto, Rin. And Gaara was walking out the Sand village leaving forever and being forever with their Naru.
And Naruto was happy that his plan work perfectly but took longer than expected.
Naruto hands was put in the air and running
"LETS GO YOU ASSHAT!!"
Than Rin and Gaara ran, Rin yelled
"WATCH YOU LANGUAGE YOUNG MAN!!" And Gaara just smile.