Meeting Rin

"One, Two
    Buckle my shoes
Three, four
       Knock at the door

ONE for DEATH
                   And TWO for BIRTH
THREE for WIND
                     FOUR for EARTH
FIVE for FIRE
                 SIX for RAIN
SEVEN for JOY
        EIGHT for PAIN
NINE TO GO,
             TEN
                    BACK AGAIN"
A man said to himself as walking up to a 5-year old boy who was crying in alleyway. The man was now slowing down his walking he stick his hand out to the little blond boy as he stop walking the man realize the little blond boy was bleeding on his head and had scars on his body.

The little blond boy look up at the men and said "A-Are you here to beat me, too" the tear on the boy just keep falling.
"No..I'm here because I want to help you.." the man said. The blond five year old boy looked closely at the men, the men had dark blue hair he was wearing a Gray tux Cito and a gray jacket, blue eyes just like the little boy.

 The blond five year old boy looked closely at the men, the men had dark blue hair he was wearing a Gray tux Cito and a gray jacket, blue eyes just like the little boy

"W-Why would you h-help an demon?" Say the boy as he looked back down.

"Because people also call me an demon no matter if they call me that I will still help you a demon or not" He said; He Look straight in the boy eye, the men eyes stared to turn red-ish black.

"My name is Rin and they called me an demon because I'm a blood sucking vampire..so how about you come with me and we can be a family" the men said as smiling the boy though about it for a few minutes.

Rin had hope in his eyes.
"Ok!"  The little boy said starting to put a small smile
"What's your name?" Rin say as petting his head
"Naruto Uzumaki, Rin-nii" Naruto say and jump up hugging Rin.
He hugged back 'He sooo cute for his own good, I must take him out of the village immediately' Rin thought and he said "Naruto would you like to leave the village with..so we can started a new life with me"
"YES,YES...yes!!" Naruto yelled at Rin, Rin laugh "ok,ok lets get your things" he said as getting up Rin hold Naruto in his arms.

Naruto looked at Rin with sad eyes and he saw "what's wrong?" "I d-don't have t-things just the c-clothes Im wears now" Naruto said as one tears drop fall down his cheeks Rin just stared walking and said "it's okay let's just get out of his hellhole" Naruto smile "LETS Rin-nii"

And we left the hidden leaf village

〰️ Six Hours later〰️

"Naru~  I have a favor to ask..?" Rin said as looking at Naruto, Naruto was laying down on the ground than looking at the Beautiful night "Yes Rin-nii" he say still looking at the sky "You need to....come a vampire please" Naruto close his eyes and smiled "I will be happy to become a vampire" Rin smiles big happy that his cute five year old is going to be a vampire so they can be forever together "ok but it's going to hurt a-lot..so please forgive me for hurting you" he said as walking to his little Naru, naruto sat up as his eyes your still close.

Rin bits Naruto neck.
'His blood taste so sweet and delicious look a candy' Rin thought as he kept sucking naruto blood like he was a sweet candy that will ever to go rotten.

Naruto just let it happened. After Rin sucked his blood but not all the way that he will die; Rin licks his lips and looks at naruto laying back down but this time unconscious. Rin waited two whole hour for naruto to walk up and he did.

Naruto eyes are blood red that can looked through your soul, blond hair. He sat up and and look around him seeing Rin sitting on a log Naruto tried to talk but his throat was thirsty; So he decided to throw a stick at Rin leg but instead it hit his head Naruto close's his eye to not see Rin get pissed of but he and said "WHAT THE WAS THAT FOR!?!" He looked at Naruto only to see his(Naruto) hands on his throat "damnit he must be thirsty" Rin gotten up to walked to naruto and put his hands in front of them " drink my blood" naruto grab his hand without thinking twice.

After than Naruto and Rin just sat there talking about each other's.

———————————————————-
————————————————————

Rin full-name: Rin Hinami
Age:17
And stop growing up at the age of 17 for vampires
Hobbies: Reading, traveling and playing in the woods
Dreams: He didn't know
Now Dreams: To be with Naruto as long at he live
Dislikes: The humans that beaten Naruto, Women's that tried to flirt with him and other things
Likes: Naruto,Naruto and Naruto, running around and chasing humans for be annoying and NARUTO!!