Chapter 8: Finding Scarlet.

It's already morning but Kurapika still lying down his bed. Thinking about his dream last night. Something about his dream last night tick in his mind but he not sure what it is.

"That dream seem to be a clue but...."
Kurapika trail on his thoughts... "What should I do." Soon his thought had been interrupted by a whisper behind his bedroom door. It was creak open. But he ignore them anyway, thinking about his dream. Again.

"Is Kurapika okay?" Gon ask Killua.
"Well, he looks different." Killua whisper.
"Maybe he has been hypnotized by that person." Leorio guess.
Gon gasp. "If that happen, we'll be in trouble."
" Keep your voice down Gon!" Killua remind him.
"Ahhh!! That's it! Let's just ask that blondie what happened last night."
Leorio yell and barge into the room.

'BAM!' A flying pillow lie down Kurapika face. "Oww! What was that for!" Rubbing his face,he shout towards Leorio who suddenly throw those pillow.

"Well we keep calling your name but you didn't answer like we were talking with log!" Leorio shout back.

"Ughh...sorry I was thinking about something. It keeps bothering me."
Kurapika apologies while rubbing the back of his hair.

"Hey, Kurapika! Are you under a spell?" Gon ask innocently.
"Haaa..?" Kurapika question back with his confuse look.
"Well,he was saying that because you keep acting weird this whole day." Killua explain.
"No. I'm okay. Really! No need to worry guys.."
"Hey, can you tell us what happen last night?"

((After explaining and stuff...))

"So, SHE IS A KURTA?!!" Gon scream excitedly.
" Yeah."
"But you told us you're the only one left." Killua confuse.
"Well yeah... Apparently I was, wrong?" Kurapika answer more like questioning himself.
"And that guy... I mean GIRL... is a friend from your childhood. Scarlet was her name right?" Leorio repeat back all the information that Kurapika just told him. Just to make sure what he heard was right.
"Yeah..." Kurapika trail of his thought with a warm smile when Leorio mention about his 'friend' making all the Hunters in the room give him an odd look
Kurapika notice this and say " Guys, what's wrong? why did you give me that look? Is there... Something on my face?" He said while holding his pretty face. Lol.
"THERE'S SMILE ON YOUR FACE IS WHAT WRONG!" Killua yell. Pointing towards Kurapika face.

"Kurapika, we all sure that you're under a spell." Leorio,Gon, and Killua replied in unison.

"The hell?! I'm not under a spell okay? N. O. T. Okay!" The Kurta spell the word 'not' on purpose to show his protest.

"Well, yea sure whatever Not.Under.A. Spell.Guy." Killua say sarcastically while continue playing with the video game that he left earlier with Gon.

"I'll go prepare dinner." Leorio leave and heading towards kitchen leaving the conversation hanging just like that.

"Umm....Guys..?" Kurapika had made his decision.
"Hmm.... Yeah, what? Even if it means that he has to part away with the others.
"I want to find her, tomorrow." There's a long pause after that.
"Did you know where is she now?" He doesn't mind if he go alone.
"In the forest,maybe. Last night I saw her go that way." He been alone long enough to care.
"Tomorrow when?" But much to his surprise.
"When sunrise."
"Okay Kurta, we'll go with you." The others Hunters will tag along with his new journey.

Even they looks like they didn't care (except for Gon who always show his true feelings) They actually care for their 'only' Kurta. Well, for now Kurapika will be the 'only' but not for too long...

Friendship is powerful (Friendship is magic mah friends. Lol)

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Bam!
Finally I got some time (which I don't) to spend on this chapter...
whew ~(˘▾˘~)

Ok sweetcheeks see you (¿) On the next chapter ヾ(^-^)ノ

Keep hunting your dream (knock any obstacles knock em' dead)
And stay determine!

-osu-