Chapter 1: Prologue

(???POV)

Red.....
It was red endless night
My vision was covered with red colour.
Everything around me was tainted with red colour.

"Run!"
Said the voice that save me from the murderer
I continue to run.
Far into the forest.
Bloody red forest!!!

"Please,give this earrings to my son.He will know what it means.Now please be save will you,Scarlet? Run!"

(Scarlet's POV)

"I won't disappoint you Grandpa. I will find your son, aunty. I promise.."

I whisper to myself while running away. Far away from my village. Red bloody village.....

______________________________________

The clan's peoples' eyes were brown in a normal state. But if they get excited, their eyes would change colour to a beautiful scarlet red. Due to this specialty, their eyes were listed as A-class treasures, extremely wanted by treasure collectors.

But Scarlet eyes were not brown in a normal state instead her eyes colour is like Blue Benitoite gemstone. Extremely rare. But her eyes still change to scarlet colour just like others Kurta clan. Scarlet's grandpa know the extreme difference between her normal eyes and the one that changes will lead to her death it will be even more worse if she will be an experiment project if any bad person know about it. That's why, her grandpa and Kurapika's mother save her during the phantom troupe attacks.Protecting her life and changing her fate.

Now, Scarlet is on mission.
To find Kurapika and fulfill his mother final will.
So does the journey begin.........

(Soooo....this is what Benitoite gemstone looks like if you guys were wondering how its look like. Aren't the colour pretty??

Btw, this is actually my very first fanfic.Grammar is not my specialty so, if there's any mistake please be nice and correct me 😄 )