Chapter 4: The News

Kurapika can't sleep that night.
They are staying in a hotel at the YorkNew City.The other already fall asleep awhile ago leaving Kurapika alone with his thought.Kurapika keep reading the news in his phone when suddenly a voice interrupt him.

"It seems like you're going to swallow those phone in any minute,you know?" Leorio say while buried his face in the pillow.
"Uh, sorry.Did I wake you up?"
Leorio turn around to face Kurapika"Nope,who say I was asleep all this time.And it seems like those guys are the same.HEY! don't eavesdropping adult conversation bakas!" Leorio throw his pillow right towards Killua's face.Then they heard some giggles from those two.Gon jump from the bed making it bounce and Killua almost fall to the floor.

"Oi Gon! Don't jump from the bed!"
"Sorry!" Gon yell while running towards Kurapika bed."Hey, what are you doing Kurapika?" he ask.Kurapika hum in response."Hmm... checking the news." His face still glued to the phone."Bout what?" Killua join the conversation.Kurapika lift up his head and face those three."You guys know what happened to my clan right?"
They nod."Well,read this news." He hand over his phone towards his friends and Leorio take it from Kurapika hand.

"A rumours about a Kurta who starting a fuss near the Yorknew City square."Leorio frown." I never heard any of this news." He said. "Well, that's because I got this from the blacklist news." Kurapika replies and grab his phone back.

"How did they know this person is a Kurta?" Killua ask suspiciously.
"They saw their eyes glowing red." Kurapika reply.Simple.
"So,you want to find this person?" Gon ask while tilting his head.
"Maybe..."
"What if this is a trap!?like before...."
Killua say the last part in whisper.
"Maybe,or maybe not.But still,I want to know the truth."Kurapika say steadily.
"So,you think this person is a Kurta?" Leorio ask while rubbing his chin.
"I don't quite sure how to answer to that question Leorio."Kurapika say while changing his sitting position on his bed."But,I think I want to patrol this city tomorrow night.You guys can do whatever you want without me.So, have fu...."
"HAVE FUN?! WITHOUT YOU?! Aww, that's NOT FUN!" Gon whining.

"Yes! We all can't have fun without you around sooo let's patrol together tomorrow." Leorio say cheerily.
"Cause Gon join you,I have to follow to.I guess..."Killua shrugs.

Kurapika smile a little.
"Thanks guys."

"So! Let's say this is our tomorrow plan okay?"
Leorio ask Kurapika.He nod.
Gon jumping around.Killua just play with his 50kg yo-yos at the corner of the room.