Chapter 1

Amalia looked around in Yugo's room, searching for a hint to where he may have gone. Soon enough, she found his journal. She opened it.

"Fabulous
In my heart
Nicest
Daring

Mature
Elegant

One of a kind
No one is like

Outstanding
Miraculous
Amazing

Incredible
Sweet
Lovely
Adorable
Needed
Dear

That's what you are to me Amalia."

That's what the first page said. She turned to the next page.

"No one, has any way of knowing. That I have wings and I can fly, around the moon, and far beyond the sky."

When Amalia read this, she took the 'I have wings' part as a figure of speech. She looked through the book, but eventually turned back to the first  page. She looked closely at the words. The first letters specifically. F-I-N-D M-E O-N O-M-A I-S-L-A-N-D.... Find me on Oma Island... He knew I'd look through his stuff." She noticed a small note at the bottom of the page "Amalia, please don't look for me." Amalia read aloud "Yugo. I'm not leaving you in the wilderness, not even somewhere that Adami thinks is safe."

--------

Yugo huddled in a ball at the back of the cave. The fire had gone out. All the firewood he'd collected was now sopping wet, and a tree had fallen into the waterfall, trapping Yugo in the cave, and causing the water to flow into the cave. He was scared, and cold, and wet. He had lost his hat when the tree collapsed, his wings were the only source of light. "No one, has any way of knowing. That I have wings and I can fly, around the moon, and far beyond the sky." He quietly muttered. He thought back to the last things he'd said to everyone

"Bye Ad. I love you brother."

"Chibi, I've already explained why you can't come. Adami needs you here, same with you Grougal. You guys need to stay here, so he doesn't loose his sanity."

"Bye Alibert, I'll miss you. Don't let Grougal and Chibi drive Adami insane."

"Bye Eva, Bye Dally, Bye Elely, Bye Flopin, Bye Mini."

"Bye Rual, help Alibert make sure Chibi and Grougal don't drive Adami insane."

"Good night Amalia. I'm sorry."

When he remembered what he'd said to Amalia. She hadn't heard him say sorry. Tears filled his eyes "I guess I'm gonna die alone."