Prologue

(above Siren)

Siren's POV

I used to have a best friend who meant the world to me, they would protect me and always been there when I needed them. Every time someone would make fun of me because of how I looked like a girl, my best friend would always protect me and comfort me when I cry. However, that all ended when we were having a sleepover something happened that I will never forget and that was when I needed my friend the most but, he wasn't there. My name is Siren, I'm the heir to my families pastry business when I turn 18, right now I'm14 years old and my life is a living hell while my aunt and cousin live with me as my mother and father passed in a car accident, in my parent's mansion that I will soon inherit. I'm currently in a coma because I fell out of a window or should I say thrown out by my aunt. I'm going to tell you the story of how I got to this point in my life and how it was turned around also how I learned the truth of what happened at the sleepover but before I tell you the story I have to start from the beginning and one more thing... I was raped by my best friend.

A/n

Hello anyone reading, this is the second book that I'm publishing It's not finished yet but, according to my sister it's really good so I thought I would share with you in hopes you all will like it to, I will put a cover when I think of one.