chapter twenty

You were getting ready for naruto's wedding day while sasuke was out with the kids buying him a present.

You hear the doorbell ring so you grab your robe and answered.

You see naruto.

"What are you doing here shouldn't you be getting ready for the wedding?"you ask.

You feel a pair of lips meet yours.

"Naruto..."you blush.

"I'm calling off the wedding I cant marry hinata knowing I still love you" he says.

"No naruto..dont do that your happy with hinata trust me and I'm in love with sasuke now I've moved on and I think it's time for you to"you place a hand on his shoulder.

He looks down.

"Maybe your right"he says.

You sigh in relief.

"But..can we just try something to see if our feelings for each other I still there?"he asks kissing your neck.

You moan.

You want him to stop but it felt too good.

He then pins you to the wall and removes you robe revealing your fully naked body.

He starts to kiss all over it licking you womanhood.

You moan softly.

He then lifts up your leg and sticks it in you going fast.

You hold onto his shoulders as you moan more.

"W..wait naruto stop it this is wrong..."you say as he takes it out of you.

"But it felt good"naruto says.

"Yea maybe but we should do the right thing and nip this in the bud we are over naruto completely"you explain.

"Okay but lets agree not to tell sasuke or hinata about what hapoened"he says.

You nod in agreement as he leaves.

~later at the wedding~

You were sitting at the table with itachi while sasuke was fighting with naruto again.

You were in deep thought about what happened.

"Geez how could I do that to sasuke looks like I'm no better than sakura."you think to yourself.

"Are you okay name it looks like you have something on your mind"itachi asks in comcern.

"To be honest not really"you answer.

"What's wrong?"he asks.

"Promise not to tell sasuke"you beg.

He raises an eyebrow and you sigh.

"Well today when sasuke was out naruto came over and we....you know..."you say in shame.

"And you feel bad about it well you should but I dont get in my brothers love life its between you two but all I got to say is I wont tell him but I think you should"itachi says.

"Your right...but not now"you say.

"YEAH AND THATS WHY I FUCKED (NAME) WHILE YOU WERE OUT!" You hear naruto scream at sasuke.

Everyone gasps and you facepalm in embarrassment.

"Did he seriously just say that?"you aak yourself in disbelief.

Suddenly hinata runs out crying.

The next thing you know the table they were at flipped and naruto was pinned to the ground by sasuke with a knife at his throat.

"Oh no...."you say quietly.

~end of chapter~

Hey guys sorry for the late updates but I hope you enjoyed it and please stay tuned love ya