Chapter eighteen

After you slam the door you go upstairs where Sasuke and the kids were and they were all watching the tv.

Your eyes were all puffy and teary with rage.

"What happened?"Sasuke asks looking up at you.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT BASTARD HAD THE NERVE TO BRING THAT BITCH TO MY HOUSE!"You shout while punching a pillow.

"Calm down your scaring the kids and besides I knew it was a bad idea that's why I never agreed to it "Sasuke says.

"Your not helping sasuke"you snap.

"Well what do you want me to do?"he asks annoyed.

"Nothing sasuke just nothing..."you mutter.

"(Name)...(NAAAMEEEE)!!!"you hear Naruto call out.

You take a deep breathe as you go back downstairs wiping your tears.

"Hey (Name) why did you slam the door on us like that? I thought you weren't mad?"Naruto asks confused.

"Look Naruto....Maybe sasuke was right this dinner wasn't really a good idea..."you say.

"Is it because of me..."Hinata says softly.

You give her a death glare just as scary as sasuke's as you try to resist the urge to fight her.

"No just something came up"you say sarcastically.

"Oh really...I'm sorry well maybe we can do this some other time"she says.

You face palm.

"Looks like it is possible to be dumber than Naruto"you think to yourself.

"You really don't remember do you?"you ask.

She then had a puzzled look.

"Remember what?"she asks.

"Let me refresh your memory about a year ago on my birthday I walked in on Naruto cheating on me with you"You say.

"Oh...yeah sorry about that"she says.

You grunt.

"Well are we going to continue this highschool drama or eat?"you hear sasuke's voice cut In.

"Sasuke..."you say look at him.

"You better be looking my team isn't winning today"Sasuke says walking to the table.

"For once I agree with him maybe it's best before the food gets cold"Naruto says joining him at the table.

"Well a..alright"hinata also says sitting down.

You then shrugged as you went to go get the food.

"So what's on the menu?"the hungry blonde asks.

"Miso soup"you say.

"Again..."Sasuke grunts.

"What do you mean again I can eat (names) miso soup everyday she's the best cook I know well other than hinata and the ramen guy!"Naruto says loudly.

Sasuke rolls his eyes.

"Whatever it's bad enough I have to sit here and have you in my house now can we please have a dinner without your obnoxious voice"Sasuke says.

"HEY WHO ARE YOU CALLING OBNOXIOUS IM GOING TO BE MAYOR ONE DAY BELIEVE IT!"Naruto argues.

You and hinata giggle.

~after they leave~

You were in bed with sasuke.

"Well that wasn't as bad as I anticipated"you say cuddling with sasuke.

"Uh huh"Sasuke says kissing you.

You yawn.

"So do I get the prize for showing up?"Sasuke asks smirking.

You giggle.

"Okay okay but close your eyes"you tease.

He closes his eyes.

He then heard a light snoring.

"Dang it why do I fall for it everytime...why do I fall for her all over again"he thinks to himself as he puts his arms around u going to sleep.

~ end of chapter ~

Hey guys thank u for reading please vote and leave a comment and have an awesome day and heads up I'm going to make hinata a little slow for the fun of the story love ya bye!