chapter 1

Start each day with a grateful heart
~Teddychan
___________________________

(Y/N) POV
'Todays the day'  I thought as I slipped and slide through the hallways of this huge mansion. "Yes that's right today is the day I will get appas permission to go to outside school" I hum in excitement as I glide through the house in my usual attire, while my little Morkie [A/N a Maltese and Yorkie dog mix] dog Choi follows me through the halls.

 "Yes that's right today is the day I will get appas permission to go to outside school" I hum in excitement as I glide through the house in my usual attire, while my little Morkie [A/N a Maltese and Yorkie dog mix] dog Choi follows me through the...

     It was mid afternoon and I was going to meet my father in the dining hall for dinner. As the dining hall came into my sights, I try to slow down my speed to come to a complete stop. But instead of stopping I end up slipping and crashing onto the floor. I groan in pain, while Choi comes and licks my face to make sure I'm alright. "Oh cheese sticks that hurt" I huff a little, then proceed to get off of the floor and go into the dining hall where my father is sitting down and  messing with his work tablet.

 "Oh cheese sticks that hurt" I huff a little, then proceed to get off of the floor and go into the dining hall where my father is sitting down and  messing with his work tablet

     As I sit down the maids sit my dinner in front of me and my father turns off his tablet. "Hey kitten how was your day today" "It was good appa, what about you." He sighs while he combs his fingers through his hair "tiring since I didn't get to see your smiling face all day" I giggle at his comment "but appa don't you have to work so we can have money" "right you are kitten, gosh how did I get such a smart daughter" he laughs and ruffles my hair.

     I smile at him and continue to eat my food. "So I have to go to work for my second job tonight will you be a good girl and go to bed early" " yes sir buuuut can I ask you something first" I twiddle thumbs nervously and he smiles at me urging me to go on. I hesitate before asking him " may you please enroll me into normal school"  he frowns at my statement "now kitten you kno-" I cut him off before he could say another word "I know appa but please I've been your good girl for seventeen years and I won't ever leave you I'll stay right by yours Side so please can I go." I give him hopeful eyes and he sighs "fine you can go, but you must call me after school if you have a club activity and keep me updated, also be back home by curfew understand."

     I was so happy I couldn't contain myself I leaped onto my father and gave him a big hug " Yes appa I understand thank you so much." That night I watched as appa enrolled me into SHPA (Seoul high school of preforming arts). He told me I would start to attend school Monday since it was the weekend. Also he wanted me to get prepared because they already started school months ago and I would just be starting in the middle of the semester. I was so excited, it would be my first time ever attending a new school, I'll get to meet all kinds of people and maybe make my first friend.