Chapter 38: it's close to Sunset

BellaPOV

I stood naked in front of the mirror, examining every square inch of my body. The scars that were still there were faded but the makeup covered them.

After all, this body wasn't going to be mine anymore, and I felt good about what I was giving away. Well, not really giving it away, I laugh at the thought

My hair was in a Bouffant hair updo neat with layered hair with fringe, there was an African hair braiding style that was in a wave. My make-up was beautiful I felt like I was in a fairytale with the dark purple eye-shadow and a dark red lip colored.

"Hey Rose!"

"Yes, darling Bella."

"Can you bring me my slip?"

"Are you ready to put your dress on?", she asked

"Almost."

"Okay, I'll send Leilani in with it."

I wrapped a towel around me and giggled at the tiny knock on the bathroom door, "come in, baby."

Leilani walked slowly since she was getting use to walking, she fell twice but it was the cutest thing in wearing her flower girl dress that matched Addison, carrying my silk slip in her arms delicately, like it would break if she dropped it. She looked up at me with wide eyes and held it out.

"Thank you, angel," I kissed her head, before taking it. "I appreciate you bringing it to me." I slipped it on before removing the towel, so she didn't get any peep shows. Then I turned to face her, "pretty?"

she nodded and pointed to my lipstick. I kissed her lips and see a little got onto her lips.

"there you go", I say

She giggle, sits on the floor, and crawls away.

"can someone get her so her dress doesn't get dirty please", I called with a chuckle

"got her!", I hear someone calls

I take a deep breath, "Tahiti I'm ready", I said

She soon came in wearing her dress that matched the Presley and Rosie. It was a long purple chiffon dress that had spaghetti straps, and she was holding the white long bag and Rosie was behind her with my shoes. she took the dress out and revealed the dress of my dreams.

A-line gown crafted from Athena tulle and organza richly adorned with hand-beaded lace appliqués that offers beaded spaghetti straps, a scalloped V-neckline with romantic eyelash trim, a dropped waist, a back-corset closure for the ultimate waist and bust fit, and a lightly embellished skirt with a chapel train and finished with opulent hem lace for added grandeur.

I stepped into it and she zipped the back up. I sat down and started to put my white strappy heels on.

" Presley can you come here for a moment please?"

She entered wearing her dress. She really looked pretty she had skin tone make up on and her hair was curled and pinned to the side.

"Yes and you look beautiful"

"Thanks um, can you bring Bruno his gift since as soon as we get on the boat we are going straight down the alter?", I asked

"Sure", she smiled

"What did you get him?", Tahiti asked

"A white gold bracelet with his name in it", I said

"He'll love it he always talked about something like that", Tahiti

"Wow,I'll be back alright",  Presley said

"don't fuck up you're dress!", I called

"I won't!"