"What are you guys?" Woojin suddenly asked out of the blue.

"I don't know." I responded, it's true. I still haven't really admit that I love Jinyoung. I stared at Jinyoung but he kept quiet.

"Alright then, where are we going anyways?"

"Where our feet takes us." Jinyoung said.

"Let's go to the cinema!" Woojin thrown one of his hands up in celebration.

"What movie is out?" I asked before we stopped in front of him making him almost trip.

"We'll see..." he smirked then continue walking ahead of us.

We arrived in front of the cinema, Woojin told us to wait inside while he go order the tickets. He still haven't told us what movie we'll be watching. When Jinyoung and I got inside waiting for Woojin, there was some arcade games. I wanted to go play but I remembered I didn't bring any cash. I facepalmed and sighed knowing I can't do anything till Woojin is done.

"Do you want to play a quick game?" Jinyoung asks me looking at the game selections.

"I do, but I didn't bring any cash with me." I said sadly, I heard Jinyoung chuckle a bit then dragged me to a air hockey game.

"Don't worry, I always carry money with me when we get out of the house, so let's play one quick game." He smiled at me before putting in 4 quarters.

The game ended, I groaned in frustration after a close game. The score was 6-7, the puck got out of the field couple times due to us hitting it so hard. By that time, Woojin came to us with our tickets and some snacks. When I read the ticket to what we're watching, I was excited. One reason being because it's a new movie and the other reason is because it's a horror genre. The movie is named "A Quiet Place" I saw the trailer couple times on tv back at home, I never really expected to actually watch it. We went then got our tickets scanned before we entered the theater room. It wasn't that many people here, even though it's on a weekend. We found our seats then sat down waiting for it to actually start. As time passes, more and more citizens came in and took their seats. After the last parents entered, the room suddenly gotten darker than the movie began from there.

>>>

"Wow Daehwi, I never knew you would be that scared." Woojin mocked my action as we left the theater room.

"Woojin! Stop!!" I shouted at him when he started to cling onto Jinyoung during the mock session.

"Haha. Okay you guys cut it out, do it when we get home please." Jinyoung pleaded as he push Woojin off his arm.

We exit the cinema, the sun is now setting. I looked at my phone for time, we still have enough time to go somewhere else before home. I thought about the nearest place we could stop by before going home. Light bulb shined, unconsciously, I formed a smile on my face.

"Hyungs! Let's go to the mall!" I told them.

"Sure thing, let's go." Woojin said then started to lead the way.

We continued down the road, the night sky appeared as we approached the building. The mall is all lit up, lights that were hanged from the trees to another. The whole place is welcoming and very comfortable to be walking around. Woojin already dashed off into a store telling us to meet back at the front when it's 10pm. I know, it's late, if we get scolded, Jinyoung and I agreed to blame it on Woojin hyung or just leave him.

"Let's go in there." I pointed at the store that's up ahead. Jinyoung didn't say anything and walked over so he agreed. We entered the store, it was a bit cramp due to the amount of space. I looked through the clothes with Jinyoung following behind, I pulled back some and realized something about the shirt.

"Yah! I found your shirt!" I pulled it out and placed it next to Jinyoung.

"My shirt is popular around these shops." He laughed before I went to put it back.

"What type of clothes concepts do you like?"

"Sexy... cute.. sporty?"

"Ah, alright! How about we both find each other some clothes to wear?"

"Yeah, I'll find you some cute clothes then." I nodded then headed to the other side of the store while Jinyoung stayed back.

A/N: This may be the last update till weekends now. I don't have that much creative ideas at the moment, I'm still writing them in rough drafts. I'll stick with the new schedule, updates will only come on Saturday and Sunday. Hope you guys continue supporting me through the new set of schedule for this book and my other books in the future with this till Summer which will be around May 2019.

P.S- I created a Discord server, it's alright if you don't have a discord. I only made the discord server is where I can at least get to know more about you guys(Readers). I also want you guys to be updated for the most part when it comes to my stories there too. There will be some sort of games there for you guys to play with each other too.
Link: http://discord.gg/
8wnMQxR