Hold Me Tight, I'm Afraid I Won't Wake Up - CHAPTER22

I'm guessing some of you are a little pissed with the way the last chapter ended. SHOUTOUT to my newest fans Bluebarri92,mfterese, babbiiloulou, dovewithfire,TheGirlWhoCriedDeath and SimplyWishful!!! The shoutouts are posted in the chapter I'm writing after you become a fan, so they won't exactly be in the next chapter posted, they'll be in like one after.

Since this is chapter 22, there will only be six more chapters after this one is posted :[ but don't worry, I'll make a new story! This is my FIRST *WATTPAD* story. AND this is the summer. Once the school year starts up on September 9, 2010 then I will be a sophomore - fml hard! Eek! I don't want to go back to school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

La. De. Daaaa <3 hello everyoneeeeeee! This is Jill aka Rockingurl7, just wanted to say. Heeey! Well, do what you want with that information! Peace:D

I guess I should stop whining and just write the chapter, eh?

YEaH so i originally said i wouldn't update unless you guys gave me 5 votes but that obv didnt work. please just vote on your own. thank you <3 

______________________________________________________________________________________

"Don't you dare reach for it," Dean commanded, still kissing me. His tongue slipped into my mouth and gently massaged mine. I slipped mine into his mouth and explored his mouth. We broke away at the sound of Principal Manfre's voice.

"SEPARATE!" he said, trying to pull us apart.

"Don't touch me, Manfre," I threatened him. I slapped him hard across the face.

He removed his hands from us and stood there silently.

"Why isn't she getting in trouble?" someone whispered in a gasp.

"Because she's Megan Denham," a freshman girl whispered to a kid that wasn't wearing a school uniform.

"Hello shadow child," I said, referring to the kid that was trialing our school to the day. "What's your name?"

"Ca-Cassidy," the girl stuttered.

"I want the shadow kid," I said to Zack.

"Megan, don't be ridiculous," Dean said, taking my hand and squeezing it.

The freshman girl said, "She doesn't need a bad influence -"

"I want the shadow kid," I interrupted.

"Take her then," Zack said.

"Come on Dean, Gia and shadow kid," I said, starting towards the stairs. Everybody that had been watching Dean and I make out had apparently took pictures. My phone had been buzzing with photo tag notifications on facebook.

I giggled, "Look Dean!"

He wrapped his arm around my waist. "They're just jealous," Dean said.

"Blondie," Kayla called to me as I passed her locker. "Get your ass over here. And f*ck off for a little, Samuels."

"Way to be feisty, Kay," Dean snapped back.

She shrugged and I said bye to Dean as we went into homeroom.

"Honey, what did you do?" Kayla asked me, sitting down in the desk at my right.

"Sorry," a pretty feminine voice spoke, coming into homeroom. The petite body took the chair to my left. I didn't look up to face her and Kayla was still staring down at her table.

"Wow, thanks MegDen," the pretty voice spoke. I looked to my left and my arms flew around her.

"KARLEY!" I shrieked, hugging her and refusing to let go. Okay, so maybe it wasn't the last I ever saw of her. And boy did I need her! She was glowing, but not showing.