Chapter Sixteen

The happiest day of my life.

The day I get to wake up next to Alexander. Wake up next to him without shame for loving someone other than my mate. Without the feeling of dread that he would hate me for loving him.

No. This was the morning I get to wake up next to Alexander. Alexander whom I loved. And who loved me back.

So why did I have to wake up to screaming.

Harsh hands ripped me out of bed. Happy now that Alexander and I went down to the pantry last night or we both still be in our skins. I was not too eager to let whoever the hell now was trying to kill me see Alexander again.

As if they hadn't seen enough of him while he was kicking they're a- "Get up." A harsh voice said.

I opened my eyes to find Alexander being restrained by not one not two but three-- humans. Not even wolves but humans. They were outfited as soldiers, with the an eagle insignia on their armor.

They had muzzled him. Like a dog. The fear the sadness- it had all just turned into anger. They had killed Alexander. He had taken the arrow for my mate who they tried to kill. And now I just wanted them dead. Not even tortured just dead. They were a thorn in my side and I would crush them. I felt a dark rage going through my veins like ice. Magic. My magic. The beast wanted to come out and play.

I grinned and lashed out. My magic surged through my veins laughing almost, so glad to be let out. The rush of adrenaline and power crashed through me. It surged to the surface- so close until wall of black liquid crashed into me absorbing my power. All my energy everything was just gone.

No. A hideous laugh sounded and to accompany it Alexander and I's snarls. Yelsoa walked out. I watched as purple and red liquid danced on my hand like poison, watched as Yelosas magic tainted it, turning it foul, I could feel all of that energy in me simply shatter.

"Take her to the wagon." her disgusting smile only grew. "Were going on a trip little Rayasha." I hissed and then recoiled. Did I just hiss? Alexander who had been roaring through the rags that covered his mouth this whole time went silent and looked at me with........ pleasant surprise almost.

A guard yelped and and slammed into me backing up. Using the distraction Alexander slammed his head into a face of a guard, hooked his foot behind a soldiers feet and kicked the man's feet out from under him, he flipped the last over his back and made a break for me until a wave of blackness from yelosa crashed into him, he dropped like a rock completely passed out.

Cringing I turned my attention back to my side of the room all of the soldiers not holding me back were corning something, I couldn't see what was causing the commotion until they stumbled back and a seven foot green snake darted past them slipping through their feet. Yelosa looked disgusted as it went right up to me.

"Kiwi!" I exclaimed. The little (okay fine big) snake made its home in my chambers. Alexander tried to get rid of it before but it always hid to well. It ate the mice and the rats, never caused a problem before so I let her stay occasionally giving her scraps of meat.

The snake wrapped itself around my feet hissing at Yelosa. The same hiss I used not a minute ago.

Yelosas magic shot towards Kiwi, Kiwi however did not like that, the snake lashed out spitting acid at Yelosa.

I giggled knowing that Kiwi was very special.

"Freak!" Yelosa screamed as she dodged the acid. "Get her in the wagon. NOW!" The soldiers grabbed me by my hair and yanked me forward. I yelped as I fell down, Kiwi slithered up my leg and wrapped herself around my arm and neck hissing at the soldiers.

I tried to stand back up but the soldier just pushed me back down, enjoying dragging me.

I scrambled to keep up using my legs to keep as much stress of my hair as I could. I knew I was crying, I felt the pain, and my hot tears running down my face and i tried to keep up. The tears where from the pain, because in truth I was pissed.

Then I saw them dragging alexander and i started screaming.
No.

Not him, I didn't care where they took me but NOT alexander, no, I couldn't let them drag him into whatever hell hole they were taking me to, I screamed this over and over but it fell of deft ears

As the soldiers dragged me out of my chambers I heard shouts, screaming, snarling, and fighting.

Our pack and the Eastern Sands pack where raging against these humans, but failing.

Black Spots started dancing in my vision. I heard Lyara shouting, she was trying to break past the wall of soldiers separating me from everyone else, she was roaring at me. I couldn't hear her over the chaos.

"LEAD THEM!" I shouted back. Her eyes went wide and I could tell she was objecting to this. "PROTECT THEM!" I begged. "BE THEIR ALPHA!"

"I PROMISE!" She yelled, tears streaming down her face. She was a girl and I was asking the world of her.

But this girl was the only one that could do it.

=========

Hey guys!

I didn't post yesterday, because I had written this chapter but decided I didn't like it at like midnight, and it's more important to me to have good content then fast content, so i'm really going to be trying to focus more on that for future works. I really hope you guys liked this chapter- consider giving a vote it really helps and guys you are amazing thank you so much for sticking around this long, I promise the coming content will not be the same it's going to be much different so with that being said you guys are amazing, have an awesome day/night!

MtPalmTree out.