M.O.B

I sat on a buildings edge watching the fight below me unfold. I had heard of the two known as Chat Noir and Ladybug. I wasn't much for them except they did protect this place. I looked to Pobous whom was watching as well. "They aren't doing hot are they?" I asked him and he shook his head. "Should we help?" I asked looking back. Robous made a beep of approval and I sighed. I stood up and looked at him. "Let's do this." I said and ran my hand over my choker. The bright power symbol glowed and I jumped off the building. Robous returned to the choker and my transformation took place. My bottoms turned to robotic leggins with boots that had small jets attached. My top became a long sleeved techno gear with several cords running through. My back held a small attachment that allowed wings to form when I fought in air. And finally my mask had two parts. One for battle and one for other reasons. The battle one was a full face coverup like a helmet. on the inside it had a screen showing me several components of my suit. My other simply covered my mouth and changed my voice while head phones clung to my ears. I pulled out my robotic scythe and swung catching the others off guard. Several of the bots fell from my attack and I landed skidding. I swung my scythe once more freeing the other two on my side. I returned to the task at hand. I watched closely as the bots came closer to me. The screen in my helmet pulled up several weaknesses of the bots and I smirked. "Shall I activate the Electro Needles?" Came Robous's voice. I looked at the others thinking. "Change it to the Electro Kunai Chain." I said. "As you wish." My Scythe became two Kunai with a chain linking them together. Electricity filled them and vibrated through my arms. "Am I clear?" I asked and Robous gave me approval. I swung and shot my Kunai out imbedding it inside ones chest. I jerked and swung my leg out so the bot fell into another. My Kunai returned as I shot the other one out to attack another bot. Chat came behind me and lunged out attacking the one I had captured. Ladybug was off fighting others. I looked around and threw my Kunai at an on coming attack kicking the gut of the bot. It fell back. The other bots retreited from our attacks refusing to continue. I looked over as my scythe returned to its form. "Thanks for the help." Chat said walking over to me. "Who are you." Demanded Ladybug. I just looked at her as my helmet analyzed her form. "She's hostile. Be careful." Robous said in my ear. "She doesn't like the idea of me being here. Means another hero she has to work with." I pushed a button and my helmet disappeared as my other mask and headphones appeared. "I'm not asking again!" Warned Ladybug. "Calm down Lady." Said Chat. I looked to him then back. "No she could be one of them." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "I'm much stronger than those things called attack bots. Whomever sent them is obviously familiar with you two. Did you see how they where able to counter your every move without thought. And finally why would I be helping you to kill those bots if I where on their side?" Lady only huffed and put her hand on her hip. "I don't know who you are but I don't trust you." I shook my head. "And you don't have to just stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours. Simple really." I stated not in the mood for an argument. "She's not fond of you." Robous said and I huffed. "No need to be hostile guys." Chat said playing peace keeper. "He's right. No need for enemies." I sighed and held my hand out to Lady. "It's a pleasure to meet you Ladybug." She eyed my hand then took it. "A pleasure to meet you too." I looked to Chat and shook his hand as well. "What do you go by?" Asked Chat. I look to him then nodded. "Just call me M.O.B"