{Chpt, 2 pt2} ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(NOT EDITED)

A/N: IM BACK FROM CAMP BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3

A/N: just a heads up I'm very new to writing smuts so bare with me you sinners, I hope its good enough? anyway just enjoy.

Levi started to take off his clothes, he knew the scent of Eren was too strong for him to resist.

"Its so hot" Eren groaned. Levi began to suck on Eren's neck, trying his best to avoid marking Eren.  Levi left marks on Erens neck, Eren moaned to the touch of Levi's soft plump lips. {oh god I can't help but laugh XD PLUMP... Okay I'll let you continue reading} 

Levi ripped the condom open with his teeth (KINKY) and slipped it on with ease. Levi laid Eren down on his back, and lifted his legs onto his shoulders. Levi slowly entered Eren. 

Eren whimpered due to the pain of being stretched. Levi kissed Eren and finally slide all the way into Eren.  Levi began to thrust slowly into Eren so he could get used to Levi's length. "A-ahhh Faster" Eren begged as he pulled on Levi's hair. Levi growled at the stinging pain of his hair feeling like it was being pulled off. 

The Alpha obeyed the little omega's pled and started thrusting faster within the younger. Only loud moans, groans and skin slapping could be heard. Levi getting closer began going deeper and even faster than before, The omega dragged his nail on the alpha's forearm and back. "I-I'm cumming~" Eren moaned, Levi soon after came as well, the alpha gave a few more thrust as he rode out his high, Levi's knot soon connecting them. 

They laid down on his back sweating as Eren laid on his chest like a baby kitten. The two soon fell asleep. What Levi didn't know was then in less than an hour they would do it again. 

OK! I KNOW SUCK AT WRITING SMUTS BUT I CAN'T HELP BUT LAUGH WHEN I WRITE THEM SO I GET DISCRATED. ANYWAYS STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!.