Intro

A/N: Please read this whole page, it has very important information that I did not add the description. 

This story will follow the Alpha, Omega, Beta theme. But there is a twist.

~~~

Years ago there were many Betas, Alphas, and Omegas, but as time went on Beta started to stop populating the earth, only around 10% Betas, 25% Alphas, and 20% Omegas. The rest were now just regular humans, no class assigned to them. Most humans don't even know that the 3 Classes still exist, people just think they were a myth. 

Levi Ackerman~

Class~ Alpha

Age~ 30

Job~ CEO 

Personality~ Cocky, Clean Freak, Hot-Headed.

Relatives~ Mikasa Ackerman (Sister)/Kuchel Ackerman (Mother deceased)/Kenny Ackerman (uncle)

Like~ Money, fam, ???

Past~ He was 15 when he lost his mother to a plane crash. His little sister became depressed, she would sob every night. Levi, though he had little to no emotion wanted to help his sister and others. 

By the time Levi turned 20, he had already finished college, he was smart, but never told anyone his secret. After college, he started his journey with his company, Starting both up from the ground up. Many people didn't trust his airlines, soon people started to have interest in upper-class flying.

Levi even learned to fly a plane, his sister, on the other hand, took up modeling, and helping as a house designer. As Levi grew older his twin company grew bigger, and soon became known all over the world.

Levi though known over the world, the regular humans didn't understand what people meant when people whined and begged him to hold them when they kept calling 'Alpha' to him, Levi had a very big ego due to being an Alpha, he also made sure he got what he wanted without fail. His sister on the other side, was a Beta, Many people at first thought that Levi was Married, but later on, when the world found out they were siblings, people still shipped them, but even harder this time.

~~~

Eren Yeager

Class~ Omega

Age~ 25

Job~ flight attendant 

Personality~ Sassy, Kind, Short termer, dirty minded.

Relatives~ Zeke Yeager (Older Brother)/ Carla Yeager (Mother)/ Grisha Yeager (Father)

Likes~ Anime, (A/N: breaking the fourth wall here) Kpop, Food, Flying, Kids, Modeling. 

Past~  When Eren was born, he was born into a wealthy family, His father, a very successful Doctor and owner of the Yeager Hospital in Rose.

When Eren grew older his family found out he was an Omega, and with a very strong scent. His parents said that Eren was rare, they thought he needed to be protected, this was all because of the fact that Eren's whole entire family, were regular humans.

Eren loves his family, but he wanted freedom, not to be kept in his own house like it was a jail cell. On his 23 birthday, his parents planned for him to finally walk around town without bodyguards following his ass every second. Bad idea, the night before his birthday, Eren packed his thing and at 2 in the morning hid them in the trunk of his car.

Eren left for Sina, There he met Armin, they bonded very quickly, Armin agreed to help Eren, Eren changed his name to Eren Alert. Though it has already been 2 years, his family is still on the lookout for him, The Yeagers' even went as far as putting a reward on him, alive of course. The reward was 5 million.

Throughout those 2 long years, Eren has been training to be a flight attendant. Eren has always loved the shy, he would stare at the clouds for hours as he grew, his longing to be closer grew bigger. His dream was like a flame, you could put it out quickly, or let it grow, once big enough it would be impossible to stop.

Hope you enjoy the story!! 

~Mango_Corgi