Chapter 3: Noel's POV

"God Kat! This is seriously the most embarrassing thing you've ever made me do since we were little!" I said trying to hide my face underneath my leather jacket.

"Haha, David couldn't make it, no one can because they are all busy and you, you're available and I need some moral support here Noel" Kat said making the most cutest face, even pregnant she look beautiful and by beautiful, it don't mean I love her she just looked so cute.

I still can't believe she's is pregnant, if you could see her you couldn't even tell she has a little one.

"Thanks again for making me company in these stupid appointment but today I find out what gender my baby is and as much as I wish you were David he cant be here." She looked down to her belly.

"It's cool, I was bored anyways. I can't believe your having David's kid, I mean do you know how long its been since you were hiding from him?" I said laughing and taking my jacket off.

"Damn it hot!" I said.

"Yeah" Kat giggled.

"Hello Ms. Perez, how that baby in the oven? Still cooking?" The doctor  laughed and put on her latex gloves.

"Yeah,  he or she is getting pretty big" Kat said.

"Good keep it in the oven, well lets get started" the doctor said while she grabbed a blue bottle and squirted the liquid on her belly and started to check.

"We'll congratulations Ms. Perez, its a girl" the doctor sounded excited and began to laugh.

"A girl? Oh my gosh! Did you here Noel. Me and David are having a princess!" She started to cry. When I saw her cry my first reaction was to hold her hand I mean she wanted moral support and I was here to give it. I was happy for them.

"Great another princess" I said sarcastically and smiled.

                                                          •    •    •

"Hey Noel" Aiden said sitting down next to me.

"Hi" I said trying to avoid eye contact, this kid is weird and has a crush on Gigi but little does he know she's my girlfriend.

"I wanted to talk to you Noel, about Giselle..."

I interrupted him "my girlfriend?" I said with a cheeky smile.

"She's not your girlfriend" Aiden looked upset and turned red.

"Yeah she is dude, we fuck and everything" I said lighting up a blunt.

"No, she can't be. You're just being a asshole to me dude. Are you really dating her Noel?" Aiden lit up a blunt too and started to drink his beer.

"We'll no, I'm not really dating her but we have sex. She tell me she love me." I took some hit and made o's in my smoke.

"She says that?" He got up taking his beanie off, his face was the color of a tomato.

"No she doesn't because we have sex too and I tell her I love her and she never tells me anything! She's mine Noel! Mine you stupid mother fucker!" Aiden gets up and punched me breaking my lip, I feel the warm blood pour down my neck.

"You stupid ignorant mother fucker!" I said trying to get him off from me and had no other choice but you punch him right in the eye.

"Can you be more ignorant? She only want you for sex she doesn't love you she's a slut man! She doesn't give two shits about you!" I yell at him while he's on the floor.

"Don't talk about her like that, she's not a slut, I love her dude. She's the first girl I lost my virginity to" Aiden began to get teary eyed.

"Fuck you! I'm leaving, I don't give a shit keep her but when she plays you don't act the dumb ass you are" I said walking out and stepping on the two blunt on the floor.

"What the literal fuck happened?" Ryker said zipping up his pants.

"Hey! You can't leave blunts on the floor! Aiden get your ass up and clean that shit! And you where are you going?" Ryker asked.

"Home." I said touching my busted lip and watched Brandy walk out of Ryker's room with his blanket wrapped around her naked body.

"I see you're busy, so I'm leaving" I said walking and closing the door behind me.

As I was walking back to my apartment in the most hottest month of the year I saw David riding his skateboard most likely making deliveries for Ryker.

"Hey David!" I waved at him until he spotted me.

"Hey man!" he stopped and wiped the sweat off his forehead.

"Where you heading at right now wanna hit some bottles?" I said trying to hide my busted lip.

"Nah man, I got to go back to my queen and my princess" David had a big smile.

"Oh she told you?" I said surprised.

"Of course, I'm happy. I'm going to be a daddy Noel!" David said.

"Congratulations" I said patting his shoulder.

"I just wanna quit this, I don't want to be in this business anymore, I wanna go to college and get a good job and give my little princess the good life you know? Not like me living in orphan shelters" David looked down to his board.

"Are you going to talk to Ryker? I mean he got really angry when someone tried to leave" I said.

"I don't care, he need to understand I'm not boy anymore, I'm a dad now." David looked serious.

"That you are my man" I said "we'll I'm heading back to my apartment"  I began to walk back to my apartment.

"Maybe you can help me, wanna come over for a little dinner gathering?" David said.

"Sorry what? A gathering with you?" I looked up at him.

"Yeah you know me and Kat and you and Sophie" he smiled.

"Ahh yes of course, ill be delighted" I said.

"Cool man. Oh yeah! I saw that" David smiled.

"Saw what?" I looked confused.

"Someone busted that big ugly lip of yours" he began to laugh.

"Fuck you man!" I laughed and walked with him as the sun went down.