Confused

*Milly's POV*

He just left me siting their on the beach alone on Christmas after I dropped the new that I was pregnant and his only reaction was to get away as fast as possible? He always said he wanted to be a dad so why act all weird by this time I was in floods of tears stupid hormones!

I picked up the test and shoved it in my bag and walked back to the Lynches quickly as possible and just to my luck it started to pour it down so I ran.

When I finally got back I was soaked I walked in to see everyone apart from Ross playing with their gifts that got from Christmas. They all looked at me and looked confused. I probably looked a mess from my make up smudged all over my face from the rain and my tears.

"Milly sweetie where's Ross?" Stormie questioned.

"I don't know and I don't care I just want to be left alone" I said and ran up the stairs into Delly's room and laid down on her bed as I cried into the pillow.

When Delly and Stormie came in.

"Mil's talk to us please?" Delly begged.

"I don't wanna"

"Please we care about you sweetie we just wanna help" Stormie added.

"I don't need any help"

"Okay but at least tell us" Delly begged once again.

"I'm scared that if I tell you, you will be angry at me"

"Sweetie I promise we won't angry" Stormie said as she sat down next to me and Rydel said the other side.

I slowly sat up and wiped my eyes and started to twiddle my thumbs.

"I'm pregnant" I said as more tears ran down my face and fell on my hands.

"Oh hunnie that's great Ross really wanted to be a dad" Stormie exclaimed.

"Yeah" I said sarcastically.

"Milly why say it like that?" Delly asked.

"It's just when I told Ross he upped and ran that's when I came back" I said and Stormie hugged me.

"I'm sure he has a good explanation though Mil's" Rydel said comforting me.

"I don't care anymore Im going to do this in my own I can't be held down I anyone that will hurt me I've ha enough it's just going to be me and the baby and of course you guy's" I stated as I placed my hand on my belly slowly rubbing it.

"Milly sweetie you need to speak to Ross" Stormie said.

"I'm not going to I don't want to"

"Okay just think about it please" Delly said.

"Okay can I stay here tonight and back to Katie's in the morning?" I questioned.

"Sure of course" Stormie answered.

"Okay I'm going to bed night love you guys" I said making room for me on the floor.

"Mil's come and sleep up here with me your pregnant you can't sleep down ther come on" Delly said moving over so theirs room for me to sleep on.

I got up and climbed in beside her.

"Night girls love you" Stormie said as she left the room.

"Night love you too" me and Delly replied.

We both snuggled down when we heard footsteps and banging in Delly's bed room door.

*Ross's POV*

I opened my present from Milly it was a positive pregnancy test I was so happy but we can't raise a kid and not be married so I dropped the test totally forgetting Milly and ran to the nearest jewellery shop an brought an engagement ring. I ran all the way back to the beach to see that Milly had left so I ran home and into the living room to see mom reading a magazine.

"Hey mom where is Milly I need to speak to her urgently" I asked.

"You young man should be ashamed with your self running of like that leaving your pregnant girlfriend all alone on Christmas night she was scared to death and thinks your unhappy and that you don't want this child so she is pouring her heart out up their and saying she is going to raise this child on her own so you better have an explanation for this" Mom said.

She thinks I'm unhappy and that I don't want this kid well I defiantly want it I love it and theirs no way she is raising the baby on her own!

Before I could even answer to mom I ran up to Delly's room and knocked on the door loudly.

*Milly's POV*

"Ill get it" I said standing up and opening the door I reveal Ross standing their.

"OMG Milly I'm so sorry" Ross said.

"Forget it Ross"i said closing the door when he stopped me.

"Milly i really want this kid it something we both created therefore I'm not going to leave you ever" he said.

"Then why run of like that hmm I came all the way from England to be with you for christmas and your birthday!" I exclaimed.

"I didn't ask you too it's not like I wanted you here anyways!" he shouted it kinda scared me he has never shouted at me before. I slapped him right across the face when Delly stepped in front of us.

"I'm so sorry" he said.

"Save it" I replied.

"I didn't mean it"

"If course you did" I answered back tears pouring down my face.

"Right Ross go away now" Delly demanded as I sat in the bed and rested my hand on my stomach.

"But-"

"Not buts now!" she demanded once agai. I laid down on my side and cried.

He left and Delly climbed in the bed next to me.

"Are you alright Mil's?" Delly asked.

"Yeah night" i said.

"Night" she replied.

That night I cried myself to sleep thinking I had a stupid argument with the man I love over nothing!

*Ross's POV*

I never meant the things I said to Milly I just couldn't loose the baby or her and I hated the fact that she wanted to bring OUR baby up on her own it would be to much hard work with all the cravings through out the pregnancy and labour and that sort of stuff I don't know all really but I defiantly know it will be hard work!

I walked back to my room and laid down on my bed in the dark when I felt got tears trickle down my face and is quickly wiped them away I can't loose them I can't and I won't in not giving up. that night I cried myself to sleep thinking i just let the love of my life and my child go all because of a argument and my stupid mistake of leaving Milly and the beach alone!