Evil plans

Bao's pov
It's hard to believe how naive Chenle is . Did he really think I would only be his mistress? Now that I'm carrying to the future emperor in my belly , I can make the meeting. My whole plan was to take over china and become the grand crown princess of China . I need to eilimate some people starting with Chenle and his wife , mostly chenle . His wife can be taken down easily.

It's amazing how people can fall for someone so easily. I don't even love Chenle but he's too hooked on me . Taking this dyansty down will be easy as pie .

Chenle's pov
I don't know why jaemin , haechan , jeno and Renjun  are mad at me for . It's not my fault that I didn't find Jisung attractive. I already liked someone, and I hope that Bao doesn't go against me. Usually when you go against the royal family, it leads to being arrested, tried and sentence to death by beheading...I really hope that doesn't happen. I made Jisung stay in his room while Bao is present.  Bao is pregnant with my child and it might be the future of China . I do feel a pang of guilt, what does that mean?

Jisung's pov
I'm locked in my bedroom like it is prison . I can't get out of it. The guards ( as much they didn't want too)  kept the door closed .  All I had in here , were books and my puppy in here . At least oreo will keep me company when my husband doesn't want anything of me . I don't know how many times I have cried myself to sleep at night . I wanted to feel loved not betrayal. I care about Chenle , an now I wish he cared about me .

Bao keeps evil smirking at me  across the room and I feel uncomfortable.  I can feel everyone's eyes staring on me out of worriedness. I finally look up at them and saw their worried expressions even chenle is worried about me ..shocking . I looked at Bao who mouthed " You are gonna die ", feeling uncomfortable, I left the dining room and just went to my room . I felt the tears go down my face , not out of pain but anger . I didn't really care if  Didn't chance after me . I will just ignore everything and just do what a royal wife needs to do.