Arranged marriage

Sitting in his bedroom was no other than prince Jisung . Sitting in his chair , reading a book on his kingdom's history. Sine technology didn't exist yet , all royal Children could do is either read or write be social which jisung lacked of . He's a shy and quiet boy . Never really likes to party , just likes to be in a quiet area and have time to himself.

He has no clue what being in love is like . Until today . He hears a knock on the door . It's jaemin." Jisungnie , we need you in the office " said jaemin. Jisung nodded as he put his book down . Here's the thing about Jaemin. Jaemin is married but he got to choose who he wanted and it was Haechan . They actually knew each other and had feelings for each other. It's was a match made in heaven . Jisung hopes is marriage will be happy and that the person who he's marrying loves him .  Jisung walks into the office .

" D-did you need to see me ?" Asked Jisung to his mother and father

" D-did you need to see me ?" Asked Jisung to his mother and father." Ah yes my dear son , we have an arranged a meeting so you can meet your future husband" said his mother . " It's for an alliance between china and South Korea" said his father . Jisung nodded." Are they coming today?" Asked Jisung . " Ne , they will be here shortly. So as we are waiting, will you get dressed ?" Asked his mother . Jisung nodded and went back to his room . His clothes are basically dresses . He has a petty figure that can mistake him a girl .

 He has a petty figure that can mistake him a girl

He came back to the office. Just in time to, cause his future husband is already in the room. Jisung is in awe . His future husband in his opinion is the most beautiful and sexy creature alive . " Park Jisung, this is Zhong Chenle, your fiance" said a maid . Jisung nods. He still could not take his eyes off of Chenle. He felt his heart beat and his face went hot . He is falling deeply madly in love with Chenle . Chenle on the other hand, is not feeling the same . The only thing that he thinks that made jisung unattractive is that he's really quiet and not really opened. Sure if jisung was more opened them chenle would have felt something.

" Your wedding day is tomorrow" said the Chinese priest . Chenle and Jisung both nodded . As chenle and his court are leaving , Jisung is still the days . He has now fallen in love with Zhong Chenle.