Stepbrother [2]

When we walk in Jessica and my dad stop talking and she looks at me. "Listen Alex i'm really sorry about what happened earlier i'm just really excited about having a daughter in my life to bond with, please find it in your heart to forgive me." As much as I want to yell and scream at her I can't because she's Jason's mom. " I forgive you i'm just not used to having a women around just yet."

Suddenly there is an awkward silence but my dad breaks it, " Jessica and I will be leaving in a few hours to go to dinner and I think that will be a good time to give you two some time to get to know each other." We all look around the room and Jessica and Dad start laughing but I don't know why. "What's funny?" I asked so damn confused. " Oh nothin honey, it's an inside joke Jessica and I have." My dad says. I just roll my eyes and walk away, to what I think is the kitchen.

I turn around and Jason is right behind me, LITERALLY and it was creepy but turned me on. "Wtf Jason don't do that you scared the shit out of me." "Sorry Alex" he said. His voice is so sexy and muscular it makes me melt. "Since you live here what's to eat I'm starving?" I hadn't eaten yet because I was so mad at my dad for making me met Jason and Jessica but if I'd known Jason looked like this Lord knows I wouldn't have acted the way I did. "Um I'm a pretty good cook what do you want popcorn, microwavable noodles(I'm a pro with these)." He says laughing. He's so dumb and funny I laugh so hard that I fall on the floor and hit my elbow. He comes over to me and slips also but lands directly on top of me, which Is very awkward and embarrassing.

We both look at each other and he blushes which makes me blush. I zone out and want to say there forever but I hear footsteps and push him off of me as quick as possible and hold my elbow to make it not so weird. "What is happening in here?" Jessica asks.