Chapter12: Trip.1

Start from the beginning

Jungkook:
"So these papers show what should be done and how and contain some recommendations that we'll definitely benefit from. So you can look through them while I cook something for us to eat."

You nodded as he got up from the couch and headed to the kitchen.You started reading the papers. An hour already passed and Jungkook was checking on you each now and then.

Jungkook:
"Did you find anything interesting?"

Y/N:
"I found that the whole issue is interesting!"

Jungkook:
"Really?"

Y/N:
"Well yeah! I just read that physics couldn't proof it but math already did it, so it's quite interesting."

Jungkook:
"I had the same idea as you, but now let's go eat and then we'll be back to work."

Y/N:
"Well yeah sure!"
You followed him to the kitchen as the smell of the pasta went through your nostrils making you drool.

Y/N:
"Why do you like pasta that much ?"

Jungkook:
"Since someone denied that she ruined my pasta last time, I decided to cook it again to show this person that I'm really good."
You glared at him now knowing what to say as you shoved a great amount in your mouth, and you were really amazed by the taste, you gotta say, but your expressions already did.

Jungkook:
"I assume that you already liked it."

Y/N:
"Well it's not that bad."
He forrowed his eyebrows.

Y/N:
"No it's great I gotta admit."
He smiled, as you both continued to eat in silence. But then you decided to ask a question.

Y/N:
"Jungkook."

Jungkook;
"Yeah?"

Y/N:
"Why don't you want to tell the others your age?"

Jungkook:
"It's the school's demands."

Y/N:
"And why is that?"

Jungkook:
"Something about you taking me more seriously, in addition to other classes
cause if they knew that I'm very young, alot of problems will happen."

Y/N:
"Problems like what?"

Jungkook:
"Dating and stuff.You know I'm irresistible."
He started raising his eyebrows continuously.

Y/N:
"Aha! God help me! Too much confidence!Actually I'm still trying to figure out what part of you isn't disgusting."

Jungkook:
"Don't try to make me feel bad , cause you can't."

You rolled your eyes at his words as you finished eating and washed the dishes.
You stayed the whole afternoon at his place working on the project.

A few days passed and you used to go everyday to his place to work with him, you started even getting more close to him .

Until the school trip came, yes you had a trip for the weekend (3 days) to the beach so you all packed your stuff excited for it
And since there were many classes going, each class have a teacher to be in charge of it, and ofcourse your teacher was Jungkook.
__

*Bus*
Jungkook:
"Okay guys let me make myself clear, I don't want to be overprotective and make you miss the fun, I want you all to have fun, but I have some rules.
First of all, you all should be presented at the breakfast,lunch and dinner announcements.
Second, you can go wherever you like but after telling me, even if it's to a nearby place.
And third, if you face any problem just call me and I'll be there."

Jackson:
"Okay Anpanman."

Jungkook:
"I want to hear all of you accepting my conditions."

All:
"Deal!"

Jungkook:
"I can't hear you."

All:
"DEAL!"

You sang on your way there along with Jungkook as you started playing singing games. You arrived there Thursday night, and you were all tired but excitement took over it. Jungkook gave you your room cards.

Jungkook:
"So it's the girls in one room. And the boys are in the other room."

Jackson:
"Ahh ! I wish we all shared the same room."
You hit him in she shoulder.

Jungkook:
"Well all wish that."
You hit him too in the shoulder.

Y/N:
"Behave! The both of you!"

__

●PS: It's going to be the longest trip ever😂 cause it has alot of interesting things.

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜