💗 Mehandi 💗

Hello guys... Well thank you so much for your response on the previous part... Here enjoy the mehndi function of Swasan...

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

All the preparations were done and the function was about to start. Swara was getting ready on her room with Aisha helping her and Arnav sitting and looking at her getting ready. Swara and Aisha were busy chatting when Swara notices Arnav looking at something. She gets up and goes to him, she finds him holding their family photo with their parents with moist eyes. Swara looks at him emotionally and tears well up in her eyes as well.

She takes a deep breath and sits in front of him on her knees and then takes the frame from his hand and holds his hands firmly into hers. Arnav looks up to her and gives her a weak smile but it soon falls as he sees the tears in her eyes. Seeing him getting panicked Swara puts her head on his lap and he understands her gesture and caresses her head.

"Bhaiyu... I want you to know that I'm not going away from you... You know I will never be able to stay away from you and I know that even won't think about it. So you have nothing to worry. You know Bhaiyu I don't remember about Maa Papa much, all I have is few faint memories of them. From the day I've started understanding things I've only had you as my family and I'll die if you think of avoiding or abandoning me ever again..." she says in a choked voice remembering the time he had got her married to Sanskar for the first time.

Arnav immediately cups her face and stops her rambling. He wipes her tears, "Doll listen to me clearly and I mean every word I'm telling... You have always been my little baby since your born... Maa Papa always told me before you were born that you will be my baby and I've grown with the same thought... And when they left us we had only each other in the name of family... So never ever think of leaving me and dare you talk anything about death... Because Gudiya... " he takes a deep breath and then keeps his hand on her head and looks at her with full honesty making a promise to her as well as himself, "the day you leave me, it will be the last breath I'll be taking because our hearts are connected and so are our lives..." both look at each other with their eyes red and tear stained face.

Aisha who had gone out to give them some privacy comes back with Khushi, both were shocked seeing the siblings' condition. Khushi was the first to react. She gets confused seeing them and rushes towards them, "Oh god... Arnav... Baby doll what's wrong??? Why are you both crying??? Will anyone tell me what's going on???" she asks in a rushed tone.

Hearing the shouts both the siblings come out of their world and compose themselves. Arnav wipes his tears and then wipes Swara's tears and kisses her forehead, "Doll go and freshen up then get ready... I'll be waiting downstairs..." he tells her softly to which she nods her head and then both look up to see Khushi giving them glares. Both smile at her sheepishly and before she could drown them with her questions, Arnav lightly pecks her lips shocking Khushi, Swara and Aisha.

Swara and Aisha giggles while Khushi looks at him dumbfounded. Arnav drags her with him without giving her any time to react. Aisha and Khushi ask Swara and Arnav respectively to which the latter assures them that it was nothing serious and they were just getting emotional.

Aisha starts doing Swara hair and make up one she comes out after freshening while Arnav and Khushi welcome Sanskar and his family and the other guests while Ansh looks after the arrangements.

Sanskar keeps looking towards Swara's room waiting impatiently for her to come down. His wait gets over once he finds his beautiful bride descending the stairs laughing with her friend. Her smile automatically brings a smile on his face.

Khushi goes to get Swara and she makes her sit on the swing which is decorated only for her and asks the designers to start with their work. Ask the other ladies also start applying heena on their hands.