❤️❤️Dual Date(part A) ❤️❤️

So here is the fresh new part of bandhan and I expect everyone reading this to comment and vote otherwise I'm not writing the next part... And I'm very serious...

***************************

Arnav had brought Swara to SWARN MANSION and Khushi went inside to get the preparations done for her welcome... Ap and dp went to Maheshwari mansion... Sanskar was still nowhere to be seen...Khushi comes with the aarti and welcomes Swara with her favourite teddy... Swara gives a tight hug to Khushi while Khushi kisses her forehead with motherly affection... Arnav makes Swara sit on the sofa comfortably and goes out informing khushi...

Arnav:Khushi I have a very important work to finish so I'm going out and will try to come asap... Till then don't leave Doll alone...

Khushi:(gets hurt with his words) U don't have to worry Arnav because Swara is like my kid so I can look after her very well...

Arnav:(realises the blunder he created) Khushi I didn't mean it that way...

But Khushi leaves being angry... Arnav gets angry on himself but then smiles and goes to plan for the surprise for his lovely and recently angry wife...

Swara was continuously looking at the door waiting for Sanskar...

Khushi came there and looks at a desperate Swara and smiles at her... She goes and sits beside her... Swara smiles at her and lies down on her lap and Khushi caresses her head...

Khushi:U love Sanskar a lot right???

Swara looks at her with wide eyes and then lowers her eyes due to shyness... She sits straight and looks here and there... Khushi holds her chin and makes her looks at herself...

Khushi:Baby doll... Won't u tell me???

Swara:( nods her head in yes) I love him very much bhabhi (sil)... More than I love myself...

Khushi:(says unknowingly) more than u love Arnav???

Swara:(looks at her being shocked but then smiles) I can't love anyone more than I love my Bhaiyu.... But after Bhaiyu if I love anyone then it is Sanskar and you....

Khushi smiles at her answer and kisses her temple lovingly...

When both were spending time with each other their mobiles ring and they pick their respective phones and listening to the other side both give each other the same confused look... 😕😕😕...

Swara: Sanskar said to come to HOTEL BLUE MOON now and that too immediately and upon​ that he didn't even tell me why...

Khushi:Same here... Even Arnav said the same thing... Don't you think this is kind of weird???

Swara:Hhhmmm... Let's go and see what they are upto....

Saying this both get into the car and before they could tell the driver anything he starts driving...

Swara:Bhabhi... Everything is well planned... See they have told the driver also but not us(says with a pout)...

Khushi: Ur right Swaru... Something is going on behind our back... But now we can't do anything other than waiting here...

Soon both reach the hotel and go to the reception... But before they could ask anything the receptionist speaks...

Girl:Welcome to BLUE MOON HOTEL mam... If I'm not wrong then are u Mrs. Rajput and Mrs. Maheshwari???

Khushi:Yea but....

Receptionist: Mam plz come this way...

Both swarshi give a confused look to each other and follow the girl shrugging their thoughts...