17

when jaebum saw the episode, it was when big bang was on their show. he laughed loudly when top drove the car up the wall.

he sat on the couch laughing every so often until the show was over. youngjae had walked into the living room right when the episode had ended.

"okay we all need to go practice. jaebum-hyung, go get dressed in an outfit that you'll be okay with for the rest of the day." youngjae said, "but it has to be comfy babe."

jaebum got up quickly and walked to his room quickly picking out an outfit. he walked into the bathroom and started a cold shower to wake him up.

he washed his hair with his cinnamon scented shampoo and used his vanilla scented body wash and got out wrapping a towel around his waist.

he quickly dried off and put on his joggers and muscle shirt after he put his boxers on.

(this but with jaebum's body of course)

he walked out of his room after putting socks and nike's on.

" 'm ready!" jaebum yelled to his members after he quickly ran to get his phone and charger.

mark nodded his head and left the dorm leading the rest because he was the oldest. jaebum walked behind him with a smile on his face because he finally go to practice for the first time in a while.

i don't know what else to write.
so this is all for now.

also while i was searching for a muscle shirt

i saw this ^^^

i literally almost cried from holding in laughter lmao. but wattpad has been being a dick because i changed my username recently and it won't let me comment or reply to people and it's pissing me off

well that's all for now

love you guys ❤️
-D.N or author-nim