1

"there he goes again." youngjae sighed. looking over at bangtan, where jaebum was talking with yoongi and jungkook. he looked over to see a fuming jinyoung.

"should i turn it on?" jinyoung muttered. youngjae glanced at him, then at jaebum. a smirk grew his face.

"yes, but turn it up pretty high. if he randomly moans then they will probably bring him back here, and he can be punished." youngjae said to jinyoung.

"good idea." jinyoung immediately did so. turning on the vibrater that youngjae had made sure had entered jaebum before they left. and turned it up fairly high, but still there was many more levels they could turn it up more.

right when jaebum felt the vibrations hit his prostate, he almost fell over. he bit his lip to try and conceal his moans. it didn't really work. a string of moans left his lips. he gripped onto yoongi, his knuckles turning white from how much of a hold he has on his arm. jungkook quickly caught on to what had happened and called for his other band mates to help jaebum.

"damn, they're too nice. maybe they'll bring him over here soon." jinyoung mumbled to youngjae.

"you know what, i'm going to get bambam to get jaebum. one sec." youngjae said, walking towards bambam, mark, yugyeom, and jackson.

"bambam, go get jaebum from over there." youngjae pointed to where jaebum was gripping onto yoongi, with his head in the crook of yoongi's neck.

"why?" bambam asked. not entirely expecting youngjae to glare at him so harshly.

"did i ask for you to say anything back? no. now go get jaebum." youngjae used his dominant tone to talk to bambam.

"okay okay." bambam said, walking towards jaebum and BTS. jackson questionly looked at youngjae, but said nothing while youngjae waited for bambam to return with his boyfriend.

mark had already went back to talking with whoever would listen.

soon bambam had come back with a quietly moaning jaebum.

jinyoung came over and gently grabbed ahold of jaebum.

"it hurts." jaebum muttered into jinyoung's ear. jinyoung looked at youngjae and nodded. youngjae knew immediately that they needed to turn it off.

"who has the remote?" they both thought. they looked at each other and shook their heads.

"do you-?" jinyoung asked silently when yugyeom came over and took the shivering boy over to him and the other three that was away from jinyoung and youngjae.

"no i don't." youngjae answered jinyoung.

"wait where is it?!" youngjae screeched. making many people around them jump and look at him.

he looked at them and bowed an apology. jinyoung was frantically looking for the remote. occasionally he saw jaebum with mark jackson bambam and yugyeom.

bambam saw him freaking out, so he went over to him.

"can you turn down the vibrations? we have to hug him repeatedly so he doesn't moan too loudly and other people get alerted. we're lucky we got our mics taken. or his moans would be echoing all around this place." bambam ranted.

"look we don't have the remote so we kind of can't do that." jinyoung whisper-yelled at him. his eyes widened and he soon got angry with them.

"how can you losE SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!" he started calmly, but ended up screaming at jinyoung.

"look i understand that you are upset but we have to take that out of him. so bring him to me and youngjae. we'll go to the bathroom and you guys will need to get help with finding that remote." jinyoung stated sternly.

"fine, i'll be back with jaebum and i'll have the others search."

"i can go get him." youngjae stated harshly. quickly walking towards the four in an abandoned place.

he grabbed ahold of jaebum. jaebum hugged him and moaned loudly into his chest. whispering lightly into his ear, "did you turn it up?" youngjae quickly walked him to the bathroom. yelling at jinyoung to "come on"

jinyoung chased after them quickly after.

"why is he uncontrollably moaning now?" jinyoung worriedly asked.

"i think someone found the remote and didn't know what it was to. i think they turned it up all the way." youngjae answered.

youngjae pulled jaebum's pants and underwear down and took the vibrator out. the vibrator was still on in youngjae's hand.

"i'll go help find the person who picked up the remote." jinyoung stated.

jaebum pulled his underwear and pants up and sat on youngjae.

"how many times did you cum baby boy?" youngjae asked the panting boy on his lap.

"more than four, i lost count." jaebum answered quietly. youngjae hummed and kissed jaebum's forehead.

"good boy, what a good, good boy." youngjae hugged jaebum.

790 words guys!!!
this is the first chapter and there will be some 2jae next chapter just so you know. also there will be only occasional dialogue, which means that there will be some talking. i will update as much as i can.