10

{thank you @kinkylilshiteu i was kinda running out of ideas XD , BUT i will be giving this request a shot! but if its bad i'm sorry!! but i have to somehow fit this into the storyline hehe~ also my email and shit is messed up so that's why i wasn'...

{thank you @kinkylilshiteu i was kinda running out of ideas XD , BUT i will be giving this request a shot! but if its bad i'm sorry!! but i have to somehow fit this into the storyline hehe~ also my email and shit is messed up so that's why i wasn't able to reply, so sorry! but, let's begin shall we?? }

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

smol time skip!! (like me)

jaebum was looking at his two boyfriends when he decided that he needed them no matter what.

he headed up to his shared room with the boys and changed into the most erotic thing he owned. (minus the gloves XD)

jaebum headed out of the room and walked to the top of the stairs

"oh jinyoung-ah, youngjae-ah~" jaebum's sweet teasing voice drifted down the stairs and into the two boys ears.

they looked up at the stairs and they were already rushing up to him.

he giggled and ran into the bedroom. the other two boys were in the room in a flash.

once they were in the room they had no idea that there was four other boys right outside the room, putting a recording phone camera lens through the small crack the door was left ajar.

youngjae immediately attacked jaebum's neck leaving love marks all around his neck and down to his collarbones and slowly traveling down to his nipples.

youngjae sucked one of jaebum's nipples while he played and rolled the other bud in his hand.

jinyoung was occupied with taking the clothing off of jaebum.

"we can't fuck him though, youngjae,"he whispered into youngjae's ear," but we do have a few vibrators." youngjae smirked at that.

he pulled off the boys erect bud with many protests to follow.

"hush, kitten." jinyoung spoke and he was shut up right away.

jinyoung then strolled to their closet, getting down a box filled with many erotic items.

jinyoung then picked out the vibrator with the strongest vibrations and one of the biggest.

youngjae went to their small nightstand and opened a drawer. he took out a bottle of lube and smirked at jaebum when he closed the drawer.

jinyoung got out more toys, including handcuffs and a blindfold.

he restrained jaebum's arms to the headboard and put the blindfold on him.

the dominants didn't prep him, they lubed up the vibrator and slipped it into him. he let out a throaty moan from how big it was.

youngjae put it on the highest setting which made jaebum's back arch. he pumped the toy in and out of the moaning boy.

jinyoung grabbed ahold of jaebum's member and started pumping his hand up and down at a fast speed.

youngjae meeting the thrusts of the vibrator with jinyoung's fast pumps.

"i-i'm close d-daddy!" jaebum moaned out, and with that exclamation, said boy let white strings of cum shoot out of his member.

they took the vibrator out of the boy after he calmed down from his high.

jinyoung went to go put the toys back when he heard hurried footsteps go down the hall.

he looked away from the door, not noticing the small crack the door was open.

he put the box up on the high shelf in the shared closet.

while jinyoung was in the closet he got jaebum's night clothes. which were an oversized baby blue sweater that stopped in his mid thighs, with socks that went over his knees on his hairless legs.

the boy hated the thought that there could be hair on his body other than his eyelashes, eyebrows, and his nice head of hair.

once the boys were in bed and asleep, the other four members were awake and a prank was in motion.

jackson was the whole mastermind behind the prank. he was the one to film them.

mark was the one to make sure they were not to get caught, and to their surprise they didn't even need to worry about that.

yugyeom was the one to edit and upload the video to PornHub. (i know great website, right?) and title it, "k-pop idol gets fucked by two other idols"

                      a few weeks later....

bambam was scrolling through his instagram when he decided that he was gonna expose his three members.

he had a certain link in his notes on his iphone to link on the internet, a precious little thing.

he took a picture of him smirking evilly and put the link as a caption for the post.

"this'll be fun at our next fan-sign in a few days." bambam said to himself.

okay so i will continue this for the next chapter. and guys don't worry!! no one will hate on them incase your scared!!

also this will be updated early for a thanks to you all. my schedule has changed to every wednesday at 6:09 pm!!

- D.N