9

jaebum woke up right when the crash first sounded, he whimpered loudly and shot up at the same time.

youngjae decided that going to check out the crash would be the smartest and dumbest thing to actually do, but he still went to check.

he texted mark immediately to go to the room the three boys were in currently.

mark got to the room in a matter of seconds.

"stay in the room with jaebum. me and youngjae-ah will check out the sound." jinyoung said. mark nodded and the two boys were out the door and closing it behind them before jaebum could take part of the conversation.

"hyung! how could you let them do that!" jaebum yelled at mark, who went to lock the door.

"jaebum-ah, just let them do it. it's better than letting you go down there," mark scolded, "besides they'll be fine, okay?" jaebum sighed and looked at the wooden flooring.

"i-i guess..." jaebum mumbled under his breath, causing mark to sigh for the billionth time these past two days.

mark looked at the door and walked over to it.

"i'm going to unlock this door," jaebum's head perked up when he heard "unlock", "and we're going to go downstairs to check out down there." mark said.

"okay!" jaebum said too enthusiastically making mark inwardly cringe at the enthusiasm at such an early hour.

"calm it down a bit, i still haven't had my coffee to deal with this." mark said, making jaebum laugh at him.

"okay." jaebum said in a, more than before at least, normal tone.

the two headed silently out of the room and down the stairs after the door was unlocked.

they made it down to the first floor when they saw youngjae and jinyoung heading towards the kitchen. the two boys seemed...calm?

jaebum looked at mark who was a few feet in front of him.

he was slightly shaking, scared that someone was going to just jump out at him.

mark decided to speak to the two other boys in the room.

"guys!" mark whispered. when the two heard the voice they whipped around to look in the direction the voice came from.

the saw mark crouched on the floor and a shaking jaebum about three feet behind him crouching as well.

"well there's no one here." jinyoung spoke normally.

jaebum let out a sigh of relief when he heard that, but then froze, suddenly realizing what had happened.

"b-but what about the c-crashes?" his shaky voice made me inwardly curse himself for being such a, what others would say, pussy.

"oh, um, well i don't know baby." youngjae said and the other males in the room just looked around the rooms that were in their range of sight.

"well shit." mark said, the others in the room, not including jaebum,-who was looking at his hyung with wide eyes- and nodded their heads.

to be continued...

okay guys that's all for this chapter, i hope you all liked it!! love you all so very much!!  also!! i'm giving you an early update, because i'm going to be working on a request!! OOOOOOOOO~

okay love you guys ❤️❤️

<3