Pampered Pups

The moonlight shone down from above, the pale glow pooled over the forest floors and leaked through the thinnest of cracks and the slightest path between the sleeping tree leaves.

Ash was pressed against a random trunk, fist deep in dark curls, tugging ever so slightly every so often. Legs wrapped tight around the waist of the man that grinded against him. Their moans and groans mixing with the sound of the night. The hunting owls, the humming wings of fireflies and the feet and chatter of the city no more than 5 feet away.

The shadows shield their embrace, both Ash, and Martez far to wrapped up in each other to spare a care to anything that wasn't the erotic kissing, licking, grinding madness they'd somehow fallen into in the process of saying goodnight.

The Alpha left hand squeezed at Ash's upper tight, pulling the omega forward as his own hips pushed back drawing hissed moans from his partner who in turns met his every thrust. Ash pulled away from their connected lips, his fingers untangling from the nest of Martez's hair as his left-hand slide down to rest on the shoulder of the arm Martez used to box him in against the tree.

"I got to go" He whispered breathlessly, his teeth digging into his kiss-bruised lips as the Alpha continued to passionately assault his neck, the corner of his lips tugging upwards as a deep growl of protest vibrates against his flesh.

" It's almost midnight, Helen would be looking for me" He tried again, his voice hitching with every nibbled Martez place on his collar.

"If you don't let go" He swallowed a moan, his hips matching Martez's eager thrust on their own accord. " I'll be forced to spend the day with them"

This time he succeeded yet he found himself joining in with Martez's wines of complaints as the later pulled away and Ash's legs slowly unwrapped themselves from his waist and were placed,  not so firmly,  on the ground.

"You're a tease" The Alpha accused, to which Ash only smiled, turned around and with a final glance over the shoulder, joined the crowd of the oblivious

......

It took about 30 minutes for Ash to go from the edge of the forest to his floor at the hotel in the late night crowd and still the grin on his face had yet to falter. Experience told him that it would last until he took his shower, changed and lay down for the night and if he had good dreams, he'd be waking up with it, if not a little bit wider, the next morning.

Ash patted down his jeans for his room key, found it, open the door and walked in to meet two people he'd never expected to see in his shared room.

"Sasha...." The person in question turned to meet the teary eyes of Ruby, kneeling on the floor in the purple dress she'd wore to tonight's event. Her shoulder slouch, fingers gripping the shiny glitter dosed fabric. Her face lined with black marks were her mascara had both ran and dried.

"Help" She pleading in a soft voice that was so unlike her usual persona.

"Sasha? Sasha!" Prada snorted, standing less than a feet away from the kneeling ginger with her arms cross and a scroll on her lips. She was livid. Ash, who'd slightly flinched at the acid she'd applied as she spoke his name, slowly took in the room's other occupants. Johnny and Alex. 

Johnny stood beside his angered pack mate, his head bowed and the shadows masked any sight of his face. Ash couldn't read him. A foot or more away from the trio sat Alex, arms crossed as he stared out the window over the head of his bed. In a matter of seconds Ash took in all that presented before him and every trace of his earlier mood and peaceful rest went up in smoke.

"Oh this is great!" Prada continued to hiss. "I mean you lied to us about everything else, why not your name"

"Why are you guys here?" The tall brunette found himself asking. The question initially directed to his subconscious.

"They were at the event" Ruby tear-filled voice explained. "They saw us, we didn't-"

"Were you going to tell us?" Prada interrupted, her cold gaze zeroing on Ash.

The Omega shifted in place and then seemed to remember the doorknob in his hand and his stance in the hotel hallway. Taking a deep breath, followed by a damning step forward, he let the door shut behind himself and returned his gaze to Prada.

"Well?" She insisted. "Where you? Sasha" She said his given name mockingly and though he opened his mouth multiple times to speak, he found himself silenced.

What could he say? She had every rights to be angry. He lied! And because he lied, he made Ruby, Alex and Clair do the same. He begged them too.

"Johnny I'm sorry" Ruby pleads, her gaze looked with the shell that stood before her. "It's not a big deal" She explained through her tears. "So I'm an omega, it's not important"
"Not important!" Prada snorted."You lied to us!" She reminded the redhead, stepping between her and the person Ruby spoke at.

"Was this just a game to you? Some sick joke for you pampered pups?" She screamed at the crying girl. Ash seemed to have found his voice then.

"Enough" He yelled back at the tall tracker. Crossing the room and placing himself between the two females. He turned to give Prada his back and took a hold of Ruby by the shoulders.

"Get up, you have nothing to be sorry for" He pulled her to her feet before giving the two Northern Starrers his attention.

"I'm the one who told them not to say anything."

"Does Martez know?" Prada asked in a hollowed voice. Ash glanced away.

"What am I saying?" She gave a fake laugh. "Of course he doesn't, that would have been honest of you."

"It wasn't just Ash." Ruby moved from behind the brunette, the words directed to the angry female but her eyes looked past Prada to the silent male that stood behind her. His head still bowed, the shadow still shielding his feature and his mood as mysterious as the dark side of the moon.

" I could have told you, but I didn't want to be rejected. I didn't want what I am to come between what we were." She was speaking to Johnny now but again, it was Prada who responded, as angry and loud as before.

"So you lied?"

"Well look how you're acting now that you know" Alex snapped at her, and the tall blond visibly took a step back at his sudden attack but swiftly regain her composure and fixed her gaze on his smaller, sited form.

"Had you told me then I -"

"Pampered pups, Born burdens, useless princesses! Can you really say you hadn't thought Omegas as such?" He interrupted her, his eyes glaring into hers and his hand on either side of himself, fingers digging into the sheets and piercing the mattress beneath. "How could we have told you that we were one of them? When we all knew you'd look at us like you are now? That you'll think so low of us? Of me ?" His voice broke at the end and silence fell upon them.

"Alex I-"Prada started to say but stop when Alex suddenly stood up.

"If you don't want to see me anymore then fine! I'm not so weak and pathetic that I couldn't live with that" He then turned and walked into the bathroom slamming the door behind himself.

Ruby followed him with her eyes, glanced back towards Johnny who had yet to say a single word to her and then followed suit, entering the bathroom after the white-haired omega. Leaving only a stunned Prada a paralyzed Johnny and a guilt struck Ash.

"I'm sorry I lied but can you honestly say we would have been friends... More then, friends, had you known? Or would you have stayed away, because Northern Star is a traveling pack and traveling pack can't have too much baggage?"

"That doesn't change anything, you still lied to me, to the pack, to Martez and as one of his advisers, I can't have you doing so" She finished her hand latching on to Johnny's before turning towards the door and leaving the room.

Ash stood in place for a while not knowing exactly how long, only that by the time he was laying in his bed, it felt like everything was crashing down around him. 

Thank you for reading, please vote and comment!!