Russia to Gibraltar: Like Old Times

Zacznij od początku

Lena: Oh, Winston would love to meet you!

The man's head glowed a bit brighter than usual, my guess expressing happiness.

Hayden: Another doctor? Lead the way.

Walking with Doctor Hayden and a few other agents of Overwatch inside Winston's personal lab, the first thing we've noticed upon opening the glass door was the empty peanut butter jar on the floor. Then another.....and another. A small trail of it infact,  led to where the gorilla sat, watching a documentary on the making of peanut butter.

He must really love his peanut butter.

Lena: Winston!

Panicking, the monkey threw away the jar he was currently eating and looked back at the group that watched, a bit embarrassed.

Winston: I uhh....

Lena: Did you get into the peanut butter stash, again?

Winston: No, I.....

The monkey sighed, finally giving up.

Winston: Yes, Lena. I found it.

Lena: You goober. I really need to start hiding them in better places.

Winston: I see that we have new guests in the base.

The chairman, awestruck by the English fluent gorillia, did not make a peep as the monkey approached him.

Winston: I uhh....apologize that you had to see me like this.

apologize that you had to see me like this

Hayden: Fascinating...

Winston: I'm sorry?

Lena: Oh! Winston, this is Walker's friend.

I shook my head, no.

Not even remotely close.

Lena: I mean, an acquaintance of his.

Hayden: Hello Winston. I'm Doctor Samuel Hayden, chairman and head researcher of the Union Aerospace Corporation.

Winston: Another scientist?

Hayden: Yes. I hope that with our combined knowledge, we can find ways to improve both this base and humanity's survival.

Winston: I'm very optimistic about the knowledge that you will bring into Overwatch.

Glaring at the doctor and crossing my arms, the monkey continued.

Winston: But first, I need to wash my hands.

Noticing my stance, the young mechanic following us began to pull on my arm, dragging me with her towards the warehouse.

Brigitte: Let's go fix that visor of yours again. Maybe improve on it.