Chapter 15

*Zayden P.O.V*

I woke up to Kayson eyes closed and saw the sun on his face, and I snuggled closer to him. "Hey, I am going to have to leave in a little bit, I have to go to Braxtons house." He said in a very deep groggy voice.

I whined at him saying he had to leave, and wrapped my arms around him so he couldn't get out of bed. He laughed and finally opened his eyes, and unraveled my arms from around him, which I started to pout.

He leaned over and kissed me all over my face which finally brought a smile to my face, and he finally sat up in the bed. He still had the covers covering his bottom half, and he finally stood up and went to the bathroom to grab him a towel. "I'm just going to wear this and once i get to Braxtons house i will change into some normal clothes." He said.

I just nodded, and felt a pain in me knowing that he was going to have to be gone for a little while. "How long are you going to be gone? I ask with a little sadness in my voice, but try to think of positive thing.

"Hopefully not to long, I will try to be back later on tonight." He said, and he came back over to the bed and kissed me. I wanted him to stay with me, I didn't want him to ever leave my side. I nodded to what he was saying and he rubbed his hands through my hair which felt so good. 

"Alright I am going to leave, if you need anything try the house phone to get in touch with my mom. I will leave her number here." He said while writing the number down and gave me one more kiss and headed to the door. I really wanted to yell at him to come back but I know he had to go because the pack leader was calling him in.

He finally went out the door, I sighed when he left and decided i need a shower, because of everything that happened last night. I try sitting up and felt all the pain run up my butt all the way up my back. I was to determined to get all the sweat and cum off me to care about the pain. But when I tried to walk I think my legs were still dead from last night. Once I finally reached the bathroom, I peed and went straight for the shower, I took my time cleaning and making sure I didn't have cum all over me any more.

I got out the shower and looked in the mirror and saw marks all on my neck and down my body. I cant help but blush, and feel happy about every single on of them. I look down at my hips and notice some bruising going on but nothing that i am ashamed of. After I got done I put on some shorts and shirt on, I headed down for breakfast and to find some pain medicine. I didn't feel like making a bog breakfast so I just grabbed a bowl and poured me some fruity pebbles.

Once I got done with everything I decided to change the sheets and get some new ones to use. I went to the laundry room and threw some of the sheets and blankets into the washing machine. Once I got everything done and new sheets and blankets on the bed, I decided to watch some netflix to pass the time. 

Not to long after I laid down I fell asleep, only thinking of Kayson.

*Kayson*

I ran all the way to braxtons house, in wolf form to the backyard, which thankfully his mom had laid me out some clothes to change into. I walk into to the house and saw that there were a few other pack members already waiting to go in and speak to the leader. Everyone was staring and whispering, but they learned to speak low enough so I couldn't hear.

I go up and knock on the office door and heard, "Who is it?" 

"It's me Kayson, my dad said you need to talk to me" I said loud enough for him to hear me through the door. "Come in" I heard and opened the door to see Braxton in one chair and to see his dad behind the desk mumbling about something. I went over and sat down in the chair beside and looked at him and he shrugged his shoulders. 

"Alright I want y'all two to come with me to meet up with the leader of the southern pack. We agreed to meet at the lake and to not attack but to talk in a safe distance and we can bring 3 people with us." He said and we stared in shock, we never actually got to ever go to these type of meetings. We have been told to do many missions before and some of the most dangerous but getting to go to a meeting between 2 packs was a big deal.

"That's fine with me and Kayson both, what time do we need to be ready by?" Braxton says in a serious voice knowing this is a good chance for him to learn a few things for the future.

"I want y'all both to be ready by 2 hours, we are meeting at 4, the meeting shouldn't take to long." He said and me and Braxton both nodded our head at what he was saying. "Also Kayson I heard rumor going around that you have been hanging around closely to a human boy, i'm not angry i am just curious." He said leaning forward wanting to know more, who has got the heart of a boy that has never showed intrest in anyone.

I look over to Braxton for help, but to only see the same curious look in his eyes, even though the already know who it was. "Y'all two are seriously creepers sometimes." I said while laughing and relaxing, knowing we aren't talking serious business anymore.

"His name is Zayden, he is staying in his grandparents cabin for the summer so he can take some pictures, and also he is kinda my soulmate, he also kinda knows about us." I said but the last part a little lower than the others. When I look up I see Braxtons dad face in full shock and I hear Braxton yelling I knew it.

"Wait, your soul mate is mrs.Barbras grandson? And you kept this hid'in from me? Wow, I would have never guessed that" Braxtons dad said with the same shock expression on his face.

"Whats so important about his grandparents my mom talks about her a lot?" I asked its like everyone knows about her except me.

"Just keep in mind that Zayden is a very special kid to her for some reason, and that she has done so many things for our pack." He said and I just nodded, and me and Braxton started to stand up from our chairs. We walked out the office with people staring like always and headed outside, we started to change just into our underwear so we could go to wolf form.

"Dang dude, your whole entire back is covered in scratch mark. I mean I didnt know Zayden was like that."He said while teasing Kayson about them two and Kayson just looked at him like 'yeah he is'. And went to wolf form and took off toward the woods and Braxton on the back of his heels like always.

Hey everyone I will be on vacation for a while but I promise I will try to post as much as possible!!!!