chapter 8

*Zaydens P.O.V*

I woke up to laying on Kaysons chest, and his arms wrapped around my waist. I blushed remembering the kiss that we shared last night, I still couldn't believe that happened last night. I finally opened up my eyes and saw that the sun was just rising over the mountains, I couldn't tell what the exact time it was. Kayson was still sound asleep and he looked so relaxed, and the sun looked amazing the way it landed on him.

I couldn't stop staring up at him, at the moment I didn't care if I looked like a stalker or not. His eyes shot open "You like what you see?" when he said that i turned and hid my face in his chest feeling that my cheeks were warming up. 

He reached down and grabbed my face and gave me a kiss on the lip's and gave me a smile that reminded me of a kid getting candy. 

"How's your leg feeling today?" he asked me, with still that sleepy tone and made goosebumps go up my arms. "Okay, just a little sore, I believe I can start walking on it or at least try to." I replied back looking down towards my feet.

"Okay, Do you want to see if you can go to the kitchen and eat breakfast there, or do you want t eat here?" He asked giving me a kind look, that I have not seen on him since I have been here which isn't long at all.

"We can eat down stairs, i'm kinda tired of just laying in bed all day." I replied while sitting up to get in a better position.

"Alright let me go use the restroom and then I will come to help you get up and to go down stairs." I nod my head while watching him get up to go to the guest bathroom. While he was in the bathroom Mrs.Debbie walked in to come check on me. "Ohh hey Zayden, I didn't think you were going to be up this early in the morning." 

"Ohh yes ma'am, I am an early bird, and I was wondering if I could come eat breakfast down stairs instead of up here. I'm kinda getting tired of laying around all day." Just when I got done talking Kayson walked out the bathroom and looked like he was about to say something but started to blush a little when he saw his mom. 

"Ohhh wow! this s a double shocker to definitely see you up this early in the morning." she said with an actual shocking expression on her face. "Oh yeah I was going to help Zayden down for breakfast this morning."

"Okay that sounds alright with me, and Zayden you are allowed to go back to the cabin today if you are feeling up to it. But i wouldn't recommend driving, so i could drive you or kayson could." When she mentioned me going back to the cabin, I saw that Kayson facial expression changed and looked towards me.

"I want y'all to be down for breakfast in 30 minutes" she said. We both said okay, and Kayson came back to lay on the bed. He laid his head on my lap and the rest all over the bed. Then he spoke up, "I really don't want you to leave and go back to the cabin." He said looking at me with a pouty expression on his face.

"What if you come over and stay the night at the cabin tonight with me, and I can work on editing them photos that i took the other day at the lake." At this his face brightened 10x more than it already is.

"For real?!, Now that is something I will agree on." He said and I started running my fingers through his hair. "We should really start heading down there before my mom comes up here with a spatula and hits me with it for being late for breakfast." 

At this I laughed at him, and he helped me stand up on my feet and we slowly made our way down stairs. He had both his hands on my hips to make sure just on case my foot gave out he was there to catch me. When we finally did get down there, the food was laid out and everyone just sat down to get ready to eat.

Once everyone was done eating and chatting we heard someone come in through the front door. Braxton walked into the kitchen and greeted everyone and asked if I was okay and everything. Then he looked towards Kayson and asked to speak to him in private, which I walked away so they could have there private time. 

I went into the living room were everyone else was at, and myla and abel were playing together and with other toys. Kayson and Braxton came back into the living room and Kayson walked over to me and pulled me up to go talk to him in the kitchen. He didn't look the happiest at the moment and I am guessing it has to do with something about him and Braxtons conversation.

"I have to leave for a while, but I promise to hold up our end of the deal and come by to the cabin and stay the night there." He told me and I felt really sad that he would be gone for the day and that we couldn't spend time together, but it's alright I get to see him tonight. 

"Where do you have to go?" I asked with sad eyes and for some reason it hurt me knowing that he will be gone for a while. I don't know why it hurt so much, I have only known him for 2 days and we aren't even going out.

"I have to Braxton's house for something about his parents, I promise I will be back before dark." He leaned down and kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I swear every time I kiss him, I want more of him. It's like I can never get enough of him, like everything about him is perfect and I wanted to be with him forever.

We lost count of time and I sensed someone else in the room and noticed Braxton has walked into the kitchen. He had the most shocked expression on his face, he looked like he had so many questions to ask but didn't know where to even start. Kayson leaned down and pecked my lips on last time and told me he will see me tonight, and to ask his mom to take me to the can=bin and not to go home alone. 

He grabbed Braxton by the arm and dragged him out the house before he could bombard me with questions. Once I saw that they left the front door, I turned around to see Kaysons mom, and she actually scared me for a second there.

"Braxton told me that him and Kayson had to leave for the day, and so I thought I was going to take you home and make sure you didn't get lost or hurt again." I nodded my head and we headed for the front door, it took me longer than usual to get outside and to get to the car. Which Mrs.Debbie didn't rush me and even helped me get there.

Once we were about 5 minutes into the drive Mrs.Debbie spoke up, "I know you and Kayson slept together last night, and no i'm not angry at either of y'all, and I know nothing happened." My face was shocked and i'm pretty sure I either turned pale as a ghost or turned to the color of a tomato.

"I..I..uhhh." She cut me off and just laughed at my shockless expression, "There is nothing to be scared of, I saw y'all wen I came into your room to see if you were feeling okay and saw you and Kayson both. I also wanted to ask if there was something going on between y'all, because I have never seen Kayson become so close to some body in a short amount of time, and definitely to sleep with them, I am completely shocked."

I started blushing at what she was telling me and I finally spoke up "I don't know what is between us, but I just know I can't help but be around him. It's like I want to be close to him all the time, and when he is gone it hurts every where, I just don't know what I am feeling. I have never felt this way towards anybody and i'm actually kind of scared about it." I noticed I was ranting and looked out the window to shut my mouth. 

"It's okay sweetie, I know exactly what you mean, just be your normal self and relax." I didn't realized that the time had past by so quickly, and noticed that we were already pulling into the drive way. "Ohh and also here is some pain medicine so when your leg gets to hurting just take 2 of them and you should start feeling better in less than 30 minutes."

"Thank you so much for what you have done Mrs.Debbie, and also can we keep this conversation a secret between us?"

"Sure sweetie, I promise now get your but inside before you end up hurting yourself again." and at that she rolled up her window and drove back up the drive way. I walked to the front door and unlocked it, and went up stairs to my bed room. I grabbed my camera and took its memory card and and put it into the computer, and went straight to editing. I hope Kayson doesn't take to long at Braxton's house.

So I am finished with this chapter which I think is going okay so far, I am trying to add more dialogue to my story because i noticed there wasnt that much to it. remember to vote, share, and comment what yall think!!!!