Part 4 - Recognition

Photo credit: opsclace 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlQLWJ9D5Nf/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=klixx4flrx6v

The photoshoot with Kat turned out fun and more engaging than he expected that Dom was quite disappointed that it was over so soon. They were all dancing to Jeremy's play list throughout the shoot, even the fans brought along props, which Jeremy encouraged. She also brought a few of her own swords and wings and had a number of fun poses for the unprepared fans.

After the last fan's op, Jeremy requested him and Kat to pose for some photos for the fans. "How would you like it?" he asked. 

"Like how people would see Jace and Clary in the last episode of 3A," Jeremy answered after giving it some thought.

 "Ooh that's interesting," Kat remarked. They ended doing a standing pose with their backs against the other, holding hands, and looking, as if in anguish, up at the opposite direction.

"Thanks, the fans would go crazy over this one. I'll put this up tonight!" Jeremy said. 

"Won't you be with the rest of us at the after-party?" Dom asked. "You know, tonight," he added hastily, "to take more pictures?" Kat was already looking at him with curiousity.

 "Of course," Jeremy smiled. "To take pictures."

 Dom could not help but feel that he said something wrong with the way Kat was looking at him. He brushed his hair as a nervous reflex.

"Jem!" A male staff called out, teasing. "You ready for Chai?" 

Jeremy turned to answer, "Yes, ready than I'll ever be Moy!"

Dom and Kat were also being called to their panel. "Wait, your nickname is Jem?" Kat asked, while extending her arms to Jem for an embrace. 

"Yes, it always has been." Jem answered smiling and returning Kat's embrace. 

"Thanks for the great shoot, babe. I hope to see you tonight," and Kat added with a whisper, "Wear something hot?" Jem answered with a wink.

Dom remembered what Jem said earlier about hot guys, especially the actor playing Jordan. "Well, I still think Matthew Daddario is the hottest guy in this convention," he said pointedly at Jem. "But yes, the guy playing Jordan is unequivocably hot as well and you won't be disappointed," he added. 

Seeing Jem's eyes widen in recognition, finally connecting the dots between the guy in the balcony and Dom. "It was a pleasure meeting you Jem," Dom said with a wink and left.