Chapter twelve .

Chapter twelve.

Lorrella.

I sighed grabbing the phone off the dresser that wouldn't stop going off I read the text messages that popped up on the screen.

'Can we talk' ~jah

'Don't believe her I promise you I never laid an hand on her' ~jah

'Fuck I feel like I've know you for years' ~ jah.

'Stop ignoring me please'~ jah

I wonder what he was doing up at one o'clock at night I decided to text him back because I didn't know if what she said was true or not.

Before I could respond my phone started to ring and his contact name popped up debating if I should answer or not I did.

I could hear him breathing but he didn't say anything and neither did I.

"Your just gonna stay quite?" He asked sounding like he haven't been to sleep.

"You do know what time it is?" I asked.

"Real nigga hours" he laughed once he realized that I wasn't he stopped.

"How come your so quick to believe her Yo and not me?" He finally asked with an serious voice.

"I never said I believed h-"

"But your acting like it" He cut me off.

I didn't say anything after that I didn't know what to say and if I did I would have to explain to him my life story which I wasn't ready to do.

"Let me come over" he said blankly.

"No my uncle would probably have security cameras in this room if I did " I laughed remembering the time he told me how he snuck a girl in his room and his mom found out and put cameras in his room.

"I promise not to get you caught" he replied.

"Ugh jah I dunno" I sighed.

"I promise" he said again.

"Okay fine but you have to promise to leave when I tell you to" I replied.

"Promise you have my word"

"You don't even know where he stays"

"Send me your location" he replied sounding like he was getting up.

"How do I do that?" I asked.

"Remind me to teach you how to work a phone" he joked as I laughed.

Once he showed me I sent it I quickly hopped up out my bed taking off the shorts and putting on some pajamas and grabbing a long sleeve shirt.

I knew that my uncle had cameras in the front sending jahseh a text telling him to come through the back.

The front had gates and you wouldn't be able to get in unless you knew the pin code which my uncle haven't told me yet but the back from what I knew was camera free and the gate was jump amble.

After 20 minutes jahseh sent me a text letting me know he was outside I slowly walked down the steps walking to the back of the house I turned the security system off I quietly opened the door.

Seeing jahseh in a black hoodie he jogged towards the door as I closed it I put my hand over my mouth telling him to be quite.

"I didn't know you were rich" he whispered in my ear as I grabbing his arm leading the way.

"I'm not" I whispered back.

We crept slowly up the steps finally making it to the room I closed and locked the door as letting go of his arm he sat on the bed as I sat next to him.

"Why'd you move?" He whispered.

"You don't have to whisper" I mumbled.

"My uncle thought it was for the best" I replied.

He was quite again for about 5 minutes and then he spoke up.

"Geneva fucked my homeboy  all that bullshit about me beating her was a lie she was mad because I would take her back" he said fiddling with his fingers.

I just nodded not saying anything I didn't wanna be to noisy and besides I felt like what he was telling me was true.

I reached over him cutting on the small lap that sat beside my bed I'm pretty sure my uncle wouldn't come in my room at night and plus he wouldn't be up around this time.

"You like tattoos?" I asked noticing the few he had on his face and hand.

"Yeah they pretty much define me" he replied with a shrug.

"Numb?" I asked referring to the one Under his eye.

"I feel like I can't feel" he said blankly.

I bothered not to ask about the others because I didn't wanna make him feel like I was noisy.

"You must hate your arms?" He asked me.

"No I just don't like to show them" I lied looking away so he wouldn't look at me like he was trying to see if I was telling the truth or not.

We stayed up the rest of the night talking about any and everything and I honestly felt like I understood him better.

Boring chapter.. it was rushed 🤷🏽‍♀️

Keep voting and commenting please...

Probably won't be updating for a few days because I'm going on a trip so I might give you guys an extra chapter tonight..probably..... probably not.