Their heads turned my way as I got to the bottom steps, I could feel my cheeks go red so I went straight into the kitchen.

To my disappointment, my pizza wasn't there.

"Brody..." I shouted as calmly as possible, he knows how much I will rip his head off if he's ate my pizza.

They're whispers could be heard from where I was standing and I heard a door shut.

"Eva!" My brothers voice shouted.

"She's in the kitchen mate." Another voice said, in a british accent. I didn't know who this guy was but his voice, wow.

I heard footsteps and my brother appeared at the kitchen door,

"What?" I said, annoyed.

"Wow okay. I don't know what's wrong with you, but I don't have time for it. I need to go quickly but I need to tell you," he brushed a hand through his hair, "while mum and dad our away I told Harry he could stay for a couple nights."

I looked at him weird, this isn't a hostel Dee.

"Why, does he not have anywhere else to go?"

"He's waiting to get the keys of his new house, it's not like I'm asking you if he can stay. He is. Don't even think about telling." He laughed, as if this was even funny. "He'll be here while I'm away, be good and nice, no mood swings or anything you normally do when something doesn't go your way. I'll see ya later." He said blowing me a kiss. Obviously being the sarcastic pig he always is.

He was right, I'm a bit of a brat. I get it from my mom. Atleast I could admit it.

"You sure you don't want to come?" He said to harry, harry shook his head, "no mate, I'm alright."

And with that he left, he left me in a house with a some strange guy. Although I suppose he wasn't a stranger to my brother.

I walked out to the living room where he was sitting, "um do you want me to show you to the guest room?"

He smiled, "my stuffs already up there, thanks."

He was really nice looking, if god knew what I was thinking I'd go to hell. I hate having such a dirty mind.

"Do you wanna tour of the house?" I suggested.

He looked a bit shocked that I'd asked, but as he looked me up and down he replied, "I wouldn't mind that." Standing up to his feet, "I've seen all of the downstairs, but what about upstairs?"

I could feel myself getting giddy and my heart going a bit faster, I wasn't use to spending my time with boys, I went to an all girls school and have like 2 friends the only boys I'm with is my family members. Cliche. I know. Believe me I didn't choose this life.

He followed me up the stairs and I showed him the bathroom, the guest room, the 2nd guestroom, and my dads office, "and you probably know that's my brothers room, I don't even wanna go in because it's honestly disgusting."

He laughed at what I said, it wasn't awkward like I thought it would be since we just met, it was nice and he was actually really funny, not to mention he looked great.

"This," I said pointing to the door facing my brothers room, "this is the best room in the house," of course it was my own room, I pushed the door open and we walked on in, my room was a bit big, I had dark grey walls, and big bedding, the floor was a light grey carpet, it was so soft, I had a small sofa in the corner of my room it just had a bunch of pink pillows on it, then a desk as well in the other corner, and the block TV was facing my bed, I also had a dress room and my own bathroom.

Can you tell I'm the favourite child? Well to my dad at least. Dee could murder someone and my mom will still call him her king.

"Wow." He breathed out. I was almost embarrassed at how girly my room was.

"It's cute." He said turning to me. I blushed a bit and went over and sat on my bed, whilst we were looking at the other rooms he was telling me about how he was getting a new house because he was fed up with living at his own house, although his parents didn't want him to leave.

He was definitely different to the rest of my brothers friends. Something about him intrigued me, maybe because he was drop dead gorgeous, and someone of the opposite gender who was actually giving me a little bit of attention. I wanted to roll my eyes at myself. Typical.

"It was nice meeting you honey. But I'm going to go and unpack, I'm sure a young girl like you has better things to be doing than showing her brothers mates around." Harry said sending me a wink, joking obviously.

I said goodbye to him and as he left, all I could think about was how I really didn't have anything better to be doing. What an amazing summer I was going to have.

I know my writing probably isn't the best but I'm only trying this out?? Okay so don't judge if I get the whole 1978 vibe wrong please