He walked them a bit further from the forest and set them up in a circle. It was another basic Gear training. They had to check their Gear and use their swords against each other. Levi watched them again. He corrected some moves and helped some of them to have a better posture. 

He was very content when they all heard a loud crack. They stopped and looked at Levi. "Nobody move." Levi said. Levi crouched down and wiped away the snow. It was covering a huge lake. "Shit." He muttered. 

He stood back up and another crack could be heard. He froze. "Captain Levi, what do we do?" Eren asked. Levi looked at them and he had a worried expression. "I have no idea." he truthfully said. They all gasped. 

"But you always have an Idea!" Krista said and moved. Levi held up his hand as he saw a crack go her way. "Don't move." He said.  Krista froze as she saw the crack under her feet. 

"Armin, do you have a plan?" Mikasa asked the blonde. Armin looked at her nervously. They didn't have their Gear, only the swords. He shook his head. "What if we move one at a time?" Jean proposed. 

Levi thought on it. "It could work, but be careful." He said. Jean nodded and motioned for Armin to move. Armin gulped and slowly took a step towards the forest. There was another loud crack and Armin froze. "It's alright, it came form me." Jean said. Armin looked at him, worried. 

Jean smiled and urged him on. The boy slowly walked back to shore. But before he was there he stopped. "Come on guys!" He said. Jean looked at Krista, she began to move too. She reached Armin safely. "Next." Levi said. Mikasa slowly moved towards the two of them. 

But before she could reach them, there was a crack as loud as thunder and the ice beneath her feet disappeared. "Mikasa!" Eren yelled and stepped. He followed her, disappearing under the ice too. "Don't move!" Levi yelled as he took a step. Shit! He fell through the ice and hit the cold water. 

"Levi!" He heard Jean and then some more splashes. He opened his eyes in the cold water and saw Jean and Ymir in the water too. Only Connie and Sasha were still dry. They ran towards the shore. "Eren!" Armin yelled and ran back on the ice. The fell into the water too. 

Levi began to need air. He quickly searched for Eren and Mikasa. Eren seemed to have Mikasa and was searching for an opening in the ice. There was a current under water than Levi just noticed. He saw the place he had fallen in and swam to it. he came up and gasped for air. Eren and Mikasa came up after him. 

Ymir and Jean came up too, Jean looking around. "Where's Armin?" He questioned. "Shit." He growled and went back under the ice. Jean looked for Armin and soon found the boy. He was stuck underwater in some water plants. He looked at Jean and gasped, losing his air. He immediately chocked on water. Jean swam to him and untangled him. Then he swam back up with the now unconscious Armin. 

Armin coughed out water and breathed in sharply. "Is he alright?" Eren asked as he hauled up Mikasa. Jean nodded. Ymir had already gone back to shore and stood there watching. Levi was still in the water. "L-Let's go b-back t-to s-shore." He stuttered. The others nodded. 

Suddenly a whole lot more people ran out of the forest. Levi could see Hange and Erwin and some more Scouts. They all got a blanket and Jean made sure Armin had two. 

Erwin tackled Levi in the snow. They tumbled down a little hill and laid still on the beginning of it. Erwin, on top as he was, kissed Levi. Levi moaned into the kiss. "Don't you ever do that to me again!" Erwin yelled pulling back. 

"S-sorry." Levi stuttered. He closed his eyes, shivering. Erwin pulled him close, getting soaked in the process. He looked up and saw the Cadets look down on them form atop the hill. He laid his finger on his mouth in a 'be silent' motion. They nodded. 

Erwin picked up Levi, who was asleep, and walked back up the hill. He looked around and saw Yeager with Ackerman, Blouse with Springer, Fritz with Lenz and Kirschtein with Arlert. Everybody was conscious except for Arlert. 

Jean was fuming over the blacked out boy and the rest of the group just silently watched. Luckily the kid was still breathing. Erwin told everybody to go back to base and they did. Jean got some help with Armin and himself, for he was still a bit injured. 

Erwin then noticed the girl with red long hair in a ponytail and one red and one blue eye. He motioned her over. "Yes, Commander?" She questioned. "Excuse me, but who are you?" Erwin asked. The girl smiled. 

"I'm Rebecca

"I'm Rebecca." She said. Erwin nodded. "Can you bring me a blanket please." He asked her. "Of course." She ran of and came back with a warm blanket. "This is the most warm blanket we have?" Erwin said, confused. "Yes, for the Captain. You wouldn't like him to catch a cold, right?" She smiled at him. Her blue and red eye were glinstering in the sunlight.

"Rebecca, I have a favor to ask." Erwin said. Rebecca looked at him and saluted him. "Anything." She said. Erwin smiled. "Will you take care of Levi when I'm not around. And I want you to join these Cadets." He said to her. Rebecca looked around and nodded. "Of course, sir." She said.  

Erwin shoved Levi in her arms and he stood up. "Take good care of him." He said. Rebecca nodded and wrapped Levi in the blanket. She then set him on her horse and rode back to base. When she got there she brought the Captain to his room and tucked him in. He woke up that moment.

"Who the heck are you?" He asked sitting up. Rebecca looked at him with her eyes and his widened. "Wow." He said. "What is it?" She asked him. "Your eyes." He said to her. "O thank you, there really nice, right? I'm Rebecca by the way, nice to meet you Captain Levi. I belong to your personal Squad from now on." She said in one breath. 

Levi was surprised, he was quite flattered. This girl could be good for his team. "Alright, thank you." He said. Rebecca smiled at him and left the room. She walked on to Armin's room. (She knew where it was! All of them actually!). 

She opened the door to see Jean sitting by the bed Armin lay in. He looked up at her. "Who are you?" He asked getting up. Rebecca smiled at him. "Don't worry, I'm a friend." She said. Jean relaxed slightly. "I'm Rebecca, I was ordered to join Levi's team." She said. 

Jean nodded and sat back down with a grunt. "Are you alright." Rebecca asked. Jean nodded. "Yeah, I just hope Armin will wake up soon." He said. Rebecca chuckled. She stayed in the room till Jean fell asleep and covered him with a blanket.

Then she checked on Armin and left. "I so want to be best friends with them!" She said happily. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone, another chapter done. I hope you liked it, I just came back from camp and the vlog is on my  YouTube channel. So check it out, if you understand Dutch :| 

Rebecca: Yeah I finally got introduced!

Levi: Yeah great. 

Erwin: She's take care of you, you know. Be nice to her.

Levi: Wait, what!

Rebecca: Bye!