Erwin Makes Levi Feel Good

Levi walked to the infirmary. He was going to check on Jean. After the battle with the Titans and Eren saving them all, Levi hadn't talked to anybody. He had been in his room for a few days. Not knowing exactly why himself, so now he was going to check on the wounded. 

He opened the door to Jean's personal room and closed it behind him. Jean looked up. "Captain Levi." He said in shock. He tried to salute but his face turned into a pained expression and Levi quickly held up his hand. Jean stopped.

"Can I help you with anything Captain?" Jean asked. Levi walked towards the chair next to the bed and sat down. Jean looked curious at him, not knowing why he came. "I'm sorry." Levi said unexpectedly. Jean's face turned into one of confusement. 

"Why are you apoligising?" He asked. Levi looked at the young Scout on the bed. He saw Farlan again and shuddered. Jean noticed that. "Are you okay? Are you cold?" He asked the man. Levi shook his head. 

"I meant that I was sorry I couldn't be there to save you earlier, and because of that you got injured." Levi said in a monotone voice. Jean smiled. Levi's eyes widened. He looked SO much like Farlan. Levi looked at the other side of the room, trying to hide his emotion. 

"Actually, Captain. You did save me. If it hadn't been for you and Sasha I would be dead by now." Jean told him with a chuckle. Levi's lip curled up into a small smile. "Thank you, Levi." Jean said. Levi's head snapped up, Jean could see small tears in his eyes. 

"Are you sure your okay?" He asked again. Levi stood up and wiped his face with his sleeve. "Yes, thank you too, you just remind me of someone I once knew. Thank you for surviving." He said and walked out of the room. Jean looked at him go and smiled. 

"That's nice, you should open your heart to more people and make some friends, Captain." He said before the door closed. Levi halted and then closed the door. Then he wiped his eyes again. Jean was a good boy. 

And he would be one of his Brat's from now on.

~

Levi walked to the Officers Mess and took some potatoes from the kitchen. Then he went to the Barracks and opened the once Sasha stayed in. He had asked Erwin to ask her if she would stay there for a moment. He looked in and saw her sitting on a bed, waiting. 

He walked to her and sat next to her. Sasha looked up and smiled at him. He offered her a potato. She took it and took a bite. "Thank you." Levi said. Sasha stopped eating for a moment. 

"What?" She asked. "Thank you." Levi said looking her in the eyes. She smiled at him. Isabelle. He swallowed. "I should thank you, you saved me and Jean from that Titan." She suddenly hugged his small form. 

Levi tensed up. Sasha noticed and let go of him. But Levi pulled her back and buried his face in her shoulder. Sasha was the one to tense up this time but slowly hugged him back. They sat like that for a moment until Levi pulled back. Sasha saw him wipe away tears. 

She smiled. Who knew the Captain had a soft side. "Maybe you should go back to your room, settle your thoughts. I'll let the Commander know your there." She told him. Levi nodded and stood. He thanked her for surviving too, just like with Jean, and then left. 

~

He opened the door to his room and closed it. He threw his Gear and cape on the bed and leaned against the wall. Then he slid down and hugged his knees. He buried his face in his knees and told himself showing emotion was weakness. 

But that was not what he knew now. He had seen soldiers care for others and become stronger for those people. Just like Sasha had done for Jean. He sniffed and realized he was crying. "Stupid tears." He wiped them away and looked at his boots.