*IMPORTANT* UPDATE

Hello, reader,

        I have decided to un-publish my poetry book from Wattpad. I did this for three reasons:

 *PLEASE READ TO THE END*  

1) I have already published one of my poems, and have plans for publishing a small collection in Winter 2018. To ensure that publishers accept my work as original, with first-publication rights, it is best not to have them out on the web, especially under a pseudonym.

2) At first, Wattpad was a convenient way for me to organize my work. However, now that I have over a hundred poems, it's simply too much to keep track of on a social website! Especially with my goal of writing a poem every two days, I feel rushed and like sometimes I am not producing my best work. I want to go back and edit *everything*. (The grammar and punctuation in my early poems is especially cringe-worthy).

3) Last and most important: I *may* decide to start a blog, for poetry. It is something that I've always been interested in trying out. When it comes to Wattpad, it feels like there is not nearly as much interaction as I would like. I want a place where I can post a poem followed by a discussion, maybe have other people contribute their work and ideas. Those people who read a lot of poetry, tend to have a lot of questions. Those who write poetry, have even more questions. Maybe we could discuss those issues that have no black-and-white clear line. Again, this is not 100% certain yet, but KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR FURTHER UPDATES.

Thank you for reading, and for your continued support,

Love,

Goldie

P.S. I highly doubt this, but in case you're curious, here's the link to a poetry collection written completely by young writers; check it out, and remember, anything is possible! You'll be much more likely to succeed if the path you follow leads to your dreams.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1720690294