15

INCOMING FACETIME CALL FROM
JACK AVERY
ACCEPT | DECLINE

INCOMING FACETIME CALL FROM
JACK AVERY
ACCEPT | DECLINE

INCOMING FACETIME CALL FROM
JACK AVERY
ACCEPT | DECLINE

hey, i need to talk to you.

what jack, i declined you twice for a reason.

well i guess it's true what they say. third time is a charm.

okay don't try and make me laugh we aren't friends.

i know sorry. i wanted to first sincerely apologize i've been an ass. i'm sorry for how i've treated you, i don't know why i treated you like shit.

i didn't make it any easier on you. i'm sorry too i've been an ass. but what's the other thing?

gabbie.

what is it?

i think we need to break up.

well why didn't you break up when you cheated on her? that would have been a good idea.

okay i didn't cheat on her. we were on a break, what you saw was when we first broke up. we got back together and now it's not the same.

who broke up with who the first time.

she broke up with me, saying she wasn't ready for the fans to know and everything. but they figured it out on their own.

well i don't know. what's the reason you want to break up with her now?

she's not the same girl that i was falling for. she's completely changed, it's not the same. i still really like her but it's just not the same. i really don't want to end it with her. she's also been super distant and i don't know what to do.

what is your heart saying.

my heart wants to stay with her but i can't be upset over her being distant anymore.

i'm not going to say to break up with her because she is my best friend but talk it out.

thank you teagan, i called you because you're her best friend by the way.

you're welcome, i know you didn't call just to talk to me.

yeah totally, i've got to go see you at your party.

you're welcome, see you then.

JACK AVERY HUNG UP

a/n i think jack and teagan are wrong with why jack called but idk what do you think? also these have been in drafts for days so a triple update oof.