02

triple

triple.t he may be a pain but theo can take some good pictures🤷🏽‍♀️

tagged theo.thom

comments||

triple.t OH AND I AM SEEING MY FAVS @corbynbesson @seaveydaniel @imzachherron @jonahmarais 💖💗💞💓

username01 she's so lucky to be friends with why don't we😞

imzachherron @username01 *most of why don't we

theo.thom ZACH @imzachherron

jonahmarais @imzachherron ZACH NO

username02 my oh my zach

imzachherron WHATTTT it's trueee

corbynbesson we don't talk about it still @imzachherron

username03 it's really rude that she's friends with the rest of why don't we but not jack

triple.t @username03 when he learns my name after one and a half years then we'll talk

username04 how does he not know your name

seaveydaniel @username04 he refuses to hangout with us when we're all with her

triple.t ^ see it's not my fault

"what's she doing here." jack asked his friend daniel as he saw theo and teagan walk into the restaurant.

"what's her name?" daniel asked him a hit of sarcasm in his voice. jacks mind went blank and he just looked straight ahead at corbyn.

"i can honestly say i don't know." he gave a sheepish grin in his friends direction. he was half lying but enjoyed when the girl got mad at him.

the pair reached the table sitting down with large smiles plastered on their faces. everyone said their hellos and began small talk. jack was seated right across from teagan who was sitting on her phone laughing at something her friend sent her.

"hi do i know your name?" jack said looking at her with a smirk on his face.

"it's teagan." she said not looking up and giving him the satisfaction he wanted.

"i'm sorry what?" he said hoping to get her annoyed. teagan was not going to give in and let him win for once.

"it's teagan." she repeated looking up and giving a smile. seeing the frustration etched onto his face made the girls night.

"oh i'm jack." he said turning his attention to his menu trying to distract himself. shortly after he heard his name being called out. "hm?" he said looking up to see the whole table looking at him.

"i asked how gabbie is." theo said with a goofy smile on his face. jack smiled as theo asked about his girlfriend.

"oh she's great, we're going good." he told them teagan rolling her eyes as he said so. he swallows nervously and placed his attention back on the menu not being in the mood to continue the conversation.

later that night they decided to go back to theo and teagan's house to watch a couple of movies, everyone wanted to watch a scary movie except for zach and theo as they wanted to watch a comedy. jack watched as teagan got up to go to the kitchen, he decided to follow to tease her a little more and hopefully get a reaction.

"hey, taylor right?" he asked as she grabbed a bag of popcorn to put in the microwave. he watched as she rolled her eyes and kept doing what she was doing.

"close it's teagan. what do you want jack." she replied a bored expression on her face.

"oh nothing." he flashed a smile in her direction. the pair stood there as the boys argued in the other room over what movie to watch.

"why don't you like me?" teagan asked looking at jack's face trying to find a reaction. "i know you for a year and a half and you act like you don't know my name. you never hangout with theo if i'm going, if we are the only ones in a room you just make an excuse to go, and plus you act like i have nothing on you." the curly headed boys eyes shot up as she said the last part, teagan had a slight smirk playing on her lips as he looked concerned.

"w-what do you mean?" he asked, teagan gave a slight laugh and the popcorn finished popping.

"i mean don't act a sweet and innocent when we both know you're not."