Chapter 6 - The Special one

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = Last Name

* 3rd's person's P.O.V

Your next class was outside at the garden. It had colorful flowers,tall trees and a small pond. You found your class sitting around a tree. You ran towards them but you didn't notice that a rock trip and made you fall into the pond. Good thing it was small otherwise you could've drown. You got out covered in water and continue walking. When you finally made it you sat on the ground with the rest of the class. Then, a man came out of nowhere said " Greetings love birds!." He look like a butterfly with yellow wings. He walks in front of the whole class and said " My name is Shrignold. Today we'll be learning about Love." Everyone looks at him in surprise. He said " Love is an intense feeling of deep affection with a special one. Like for example a crush." Everyone was laughing quietly at him. He roll his eyes "Okay that's enough. Right now you all can explore the garden." Everyone got up from their seat and started to walk around the garden.

*Y/N's P.O.V

I got up to walk towards the flowers. They were very pretty and colorful. I got close to one and sniff it. It had a very unique smell from any flower you ever sniff before. A voice said " I'm glad someone likes my flowers." I look behind me to see a small pink hair girl in a white dress. She look like Manny as a girl. She smiled " Hello there I'm Missy!." I said " You grew these flowers?." She nods " Yep. Shringnold said he would love it if I grew them."I started to laugh and notice Shringnold and Manny were coming. Shringnold said "I want you to meet Missy. She's your special one." Manny look at her and scream " Ahhhh! Not you again!." I ran up to him and gave him a hug. Shringnold push me away from him " Sorry Miss. L/N but Missy is his girlfriend." Manny yells "She's not my girlfriend! I don't love her!." Missy was heartbroken " But Manny I love you. I fell in love with you every since I met you." I walk away from them while they were still fighting with each other. I found Robin and Harry sitting by a tree. I decided to sit next to them while chatting with them.

* 3rd person's P.O.V

Meanwhile, Shringnold said " Look Manny if you could give her a chance you two would be together forever." Manny turn around and said " I already told you. I don't feel the same way." Shringnold and Missy look at each other and said " Why not?." Manny's face turns red " Because I think I like someone else." Missy was upset " Who is she?!. I'll burn her to death if she thinks she can take my senpai away from me!." Shringnold took a long look at his face and smirk " I know who you like. It's Miss Y/N L/N." Missy was having a tantrum but lucky, Shringnold pulled her away from Manny. Manny saw you sitting with Harry and Robin. So he ran over to the tree to see you three.

* Y/N's P.O.V

While I was chatting with Robin and Harry. Harry saw Manny and said "Oh there you are. We've been looking for you this whole time." Manny walk up to me and said " Sorry about that. I didn't want you to see that." I got up and said " That's okay Manny. That was a little awkward to watch." The bell rang, Harry and Robin got up and said " See you later Y/N." Harry and Robin left while having Manny catch up with them. I took a long look at the garden and left.