Chapter 21

The ceiling comes crashing down. "Happy birthday Tsubaki." he has a smirk on his face. "Oh, a ball, something I never got" his eyes...his eyes have no emotion.

He lifts his hands and snaps his fingers. And the tables blow up. I hear the screams of people. I run up and swiftly try to kick him. "Same old Tsubaki." He sighs he catches my kick and smirks. He throws me but I maintain my balance and land. I look over and see Sasuke in the air with a Chidori. No Sasuke! He consumes his Chidori and kicks him into the wall. Sakura runs over to him to tend to his wounds. I see Naruto getting people out and Kakashi Being chokes by Riku and forces him to the ground.

I panicked, crawl up in a ball and start crying. "Tsubaki." I hear someone whisper. I look up and see Riku, "Tsubaki... has our time come?" He takes out his sword just as I see Yuki jump in front of me, " Tsubaki, go, save your mother," the sword comes dashing down with clash as Yuki dodges it with Kunai, " Go, quick!" he shouts. I dash to the stair while destruction happens all around me. I swing open my mother's door and my eyes widen. I see my brother, Riku, with a kunai held to my mother's neck. "H-How d-did you-" I stutter. " Simplest trick in the book, of course, shadow clone" he snickers. "Please I beg of you, take me instead and spare her!" I shriek. He Laughs, " Do you see this mother, your weak daughter on the floor begging for mercy!" He laughs some more. " Tsubaki, spend no time on me, save yourself." my mother whispers. "Silence!" He applies more pressure on the kunai. " Tsubaki... do you know what this is?" He sticks out his arm and shows me his hand, which has a tattooed black eye. " This is a scared tattoo with power in our family, the power to make anyone bow to our commands." he puts his hand on my forehead. "Tsubaki do you know what I'm going to ask you," he says with a toothy grin. "Tsubaki, I command you to kill our mother." I curl up in a ball in order to resist the order. "Please, please...God no." I cry. I couldn't resist it, I stand up and take the kunai out my brother's hand. "I'm glad it was you," my mother whispers. I take the kunai and plunge it in her neck while crying. I hear my brother laughing, which fades real quick.

"How does it feel, to have everything taken away from you in a second." I lunge towards him with a kunai.

He takes the kunai and me pins to the ground. "My life, My luxury, My wishes, my claim to the family name hell this party was supposed to be mine," I remain silent. "DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND TSUBAKI IT WAS ALL MINE! MINE!" I look up at him. "Dont look me with those eyes, Im not crazy!"  He applies pressure on the kunai and i feel blood trickle down my back. "Riku..." He looks at me in disgust and rage. "Don't say my name like that! Dont say it at all!" he Bangs his head against the wall. I quickly jump on my feet and put a kunai at his neck, his raging stops. "Do it kill me, if you're  capable," I apply more pressure to the kunai "Tsubaki don't!" I hear my father yell.

i blink

I see my brother's body in a puddle of blood, "Tsubaki did you realize what you just did?" I turn around and see my brother at the door. " You killed mother and I." I fall to the ground crying. "No I had too!" I scream. "Why, don't you love me?" he questions, "Because you we're the enemy!" I scream louder. "Dont you love me?" he asks again. "No I love Riku!" I scream, " Liar. You dont love anyone but yourself, that's the way you were taught." Then I flashback of my training appears, I seemed about 8 or 9, my father is watching me fight at our clans training grounds. "Tsubaki, now that you captured the enemy what do you do?" I slice the dummy's neck open, The flashback ends and turns to another one, this time is Riku and I, "Tsubaki and Riku, battle eachother with the intention of killing eachother," my father states. We both go after eachother. I quickly slit my brother's throat. "Wait... thats not how it went, that never have happened." I put two fingers up and break the genjutsu. "How boring, you broke the genjutsu I was gonna wait atleast 5 minutes before killing you." He chuckles. "Elder Brother..." I say quietly. "Dont say that!" he shouts. "Let's settle this at the Fujiwara battle field." He chuckles, "Sure!" he teleports there, I quickly go with him.

The moment I teleports and he swings at me with a kunai which I quickly dodge. I quickly grab his leg and make a knife with my crystal release and slice his leg off which turns in a cloud of smoke. "Haha typical Tsubaki using our clans special crystal release!" he laughs again. I see him in the corner of my eye and throw a kunai at him with also turns into a cloud of smoke "Over here Tsuaki!" I see him in the other corner. I make a shadow clone and we both go after him with a steal sword, hits him but that vanishes too. "Sk Coward." I say " How am I a coward?" A shadow clone says as i throw a kunai at it and it poofs away. "For one, you're hiding right now," A kunai is thrown at me and a dodge it. "2 You abandoned the clan," 5 others are thrown, I dodge 4 but one slits my cheek. "3 you abandoned your duties not only as a heir to the clan but as my brother!" He jumps from the roof with a crystal sword "No I didn't you didnt need me!" he shout mid air.

"Now."

One of my shadow clones appears on the roof "Crystal bullets." all 10 spears pierce him in his back, the real one. His bloody body falls to the ground. "This is the last thing i thought would be the death of you." I say. "And...whats that?"
"Your pride." I take a kunai and stab his neck, the blood gets on my clothes in face. I see the black eye tattoo disappear and transfer on to my hand.

Then the whole team slams open the door. "Tsubaki!" Yuki shouts. I turn away dropping the kunai, the whole team notices what i did, mouths hanging and all, I walk towards them "Are you ok Tsubaki, you have blo-." He tries too put his hand on my shoulder but I swat it away. "Well I think anyone could've done-" Kakashi cuts Mito off but putting his hand on her mouth.

At Yuki's house

Yukis Pov

I slowly open the door. "We're home." I say quietly but everyone seems to hear. "Naruto come Quick!" my mother says. "What's wrong?" Naruto says coming inside. "Its Akio, She broke her arm!" she says in a panick. My heart drops. He runs in, we all follow along. "Where is she?" he says "Her room." we all run to her room and see her unconscious with her father at her side. "Naruto-" father says. Naruto storms in and goes right to her arm. He sighs "I'm relieved, no serious damaged just a scratch!" My parents both sigh. I notice Tsubaki leaves the room. "Huh whats going on?" I hear my little sister wake up. "You Naruto Oni-san saved you" my other quickly responds "Oni-san! did you really." she shouts. "It wasn't that big of a-" he gets cut off before having a little girl around his neck. I smile in relief.

I quietly walk out the room and get a wet towel. I head into Tsubaki's room and close the door. I see the dress in the corner, and her in her regular clothes, she sits there lifeless on the bed with blood and dirt on her face and arms. I quietly get on the bed and wipe down her arms with the towel. I start wiping her face, a tear drops on my hand but i keep wiping. I finish and put the towel away. She starts crying silently, i hug her and bury her face in my chest. She start wailing loudly "Im sorry,Im sorry, Its my fault she broke her arm!" she wails. "Not its not ." I whisper quietly. "I killed him!" she wails louders. I pat rub her back "It fine, its ok"

An hour later
Naruto's Pov

Dear Mom,

       I think I finally understand what being a ninja means, It mean suffering and sacrificing for others loved ones, And im proud to be a ninja, you and father taught me well and i thank you, I'll be back tomorrow morning and ill tell you more about it when i get home.

   Love,
        Naruto

I send my messenger eagle out the window before I hear a knock "Come in."  I look over my should and see Tsubaki.
"Im giving this to you." My eyes widen as She shows me the black eye tattoo on her palm and points to it. "Don't you want it, i mean your brother gave it to you." I say, "My brother was a bipolar idiot." she says sharply. "Right...haha." She comes closer and says "Give me your hand." she takes my hand and closes her eye.

She opens her eyes and the mark is on my hand. "Also..." she trails off. "I want to go back to the leaf village with you." my eyes widen, "Sure." i say.