Chapter 16

HINATA'S POV (2 weeks,later)

I hear knocking so I open the door to Kushina I'm about to close the door but she stops the door from slamming it "Please can I come in?"  I sigh "Fine." I open the door

We're both sitting down in silence I sip my tea silently. "Is he eating?" I put my cup down. "He probably only eats once or twice a week and when he eats he only eats Sasuke's favorite foods , now it looks like you can almost see bones." I get red faced when I noticed I said a lot. She nods her head and says "I see."
"May I see him?"she looks up at me."Sorry he's not here plus I don't think he would wanna to see you."  I get up to put the pot away and rub my hands on my appron   " Please you don't understand Naruto and I are close." I slam my hands on the counter. " Don't you dare come here with your foul smelling breath and say you're close to Naruto-kun when you, his biological mother, the one who gave birth to and you left  him  for over 9 years, so don't you dare-" next thing you know a red hand print on my cheek. She laughs and smiles "Sorry my hand slip-" now there's a red hand print on her face. " YOU PIG!" She tries to wrestle me to the ground but I fight back. Luckily the door opens and Naruto is in the door way. Kushina turns around and smiles insanely "Dear look what this pig did  look look,look!" I can see the hatred in his eyes. He walks in the kitchen and yells "Leave, NOW!" She laughs and says "Ya leave." He walks next to me , holds me and says "No you."
He points to the door "No,No I'm your mother you mean her you love me."  she grips his shirt "No you leave, NOW."  She smashes a vase and storms out. "What were you thinking, letting her in?"   Naruto says."Sorry." I mumble in his shoulder. "Don't be so foolish next time." He walks away. I pick up the pieces to the vase but Naruto comes a minutes later with a pair of gloves. "You're too clumsy, you're gonna cut yourself." I laugh and say " Thanks and sorry." I put on the gloves and he walks away. I look down and think "He's not getting any better."

11, months later.

Mito's POV

Everyone is  growing up, boys are looking manly and getting taller , Yuki who was the shortest is now one of the tallest. They say Sasuke's body is growing too. For the girls, their hair are longer and chest are bigger, Well Sakura is still flat chested but Kurenai is now Beautiful. I think Kurenai, Ino and I are most beautiful but me being number 1 of course I mean look at me.

Week later.

SAKURA'S POV

I'm walk in the hallway where Sasuke resting holding a pot of flowers. I've noticed I've been wearing a lot of black right now I'm wearing A black dress with black shoes and black lipstick ever since the incident my life has been colorless I open the door to the room and see Naruto sleeping at Sasuke's bedside. I walk over and sit on the opposite end side. I take out a brush and start brushing his hair You've Been in this comma for a while but your hair is still silky. Then I take out a cloth and pour water on it and start washing his face.
They haven't been taking care of you. "Thank you." I look over to Naruto "You Welcome." I say then sit back down. We sit in silence for awhile until. "He had some last words before going in a coma." I look up so fast "Nevermind, forget it."Felt my face Turn into a frown He closes his eyes "You must be very special to him, he must love you if it was Mito he would of let that sorry idiot die." He chuckles. I see its like you can see his bones "Um Naruto-sensei I was gonna eat my lunch with Sasuke but I made an extra so do you want it." He looks at me "It has all of Sasuke favorite things." He sighs "Sure." He takes the bento. "H-How is it?" He swallows his food"You could do better." I just look at him.

__________________________________

A lot of things are gonna happen like bad things.. I  literally cant wait for the Yuki arc its gonna be awesome