[Chapter 3] Donghun

The little boy suddenly disappears when you arrive at an open fence. As you go inside, you see a long table and at the end sits a very odd person with a teacup in his hand.
"Come closer, dear." You walk up to him. Once you stand next to him, he rises from his seat and turns to you, looking slightly down at you.
"Are you the Mad Hatter?" You look up at him.
"That's what they call me, yes."
"But why do they call you 'mad'?"
"The question is: mad in what way?" A little smirk escapes his face.
"What do you mean?" All of a sudden he puts his arm around your waist and keeps pulling you closer to his body.
"Cause I've fallen MADly in love with you," he smirks. You quickly push him away.
"I- I have to get back."
"Back where?"
"Back home, to Earth."
"Don't you want to stay here? With me?" The Mad Hatter says jokingly. It's hard to tell if he's smiling or smirking.
"I really have to get back. My fiancé is waiting for me."
"So you're engaged," he says a little disappointed, "don't you atleast want to stay a little longer?" You just look him in the eyes, not knowing what to say. Your expression says everything. You just want to get back. He sighs.
"The only one who can bring you back is the White Queen."
"Can you bring me there?"
"Just follow my lead," his voice is filled with confidence. But on the way the Mad Hatter gets distracted with thoughts of the past. As you pass a dead valley, dreadful memories of the attack of the Wowdroid fill his mind. Meanwhile you get taken away by a flying monkey and he's too late to save you.