↘︎YOUR FAVOURITE FEATURES ((about him))

YOUR FAVOURITE FEATURES

— you love his height. he's the perfect height for you, not too tall, but tall enough. you reach up to his shoulders. you think it's the cutest thing ever. he usually torments you for being way shorter then him, but you love it. he's always having to reach things on the top cupboard for you.

— you love his confidence. you think it's sexy as fûck. he's not the cocky confident kinda guy, he's the confident guy where he can walk out of the house in an outfit where he won't be judged, or where he won't be judged for dating you, but mainly, you love his confident he is in your relationship, and how he's confident it's going to last for eternity.

— as important as it is that you think he's confident, you love his sense of humour. you wake up excited to see what the day ahead of you brings, and what jokes chosen can make.
you love it when he tells you a joke and you can't stop laughing, the feeling is quite amazing for you.
truly though, if he doesn't make you laugh, is he really a keeper?

— you love his teeth, hands down one of the weirder features you like, but you love them. you think they're so adorable. they fit his mouth and face so perfectly well. you always tell him how much you love them. he finds it weird that you find his teeth...sexy? but it's just something that you like

— you love his arms. the way they hold you when you're sleeping, or when he holds your hand. you love them so much. you're always lowkey staring at them. especially when he flexes them, you love that. it's kind of a kink for you. whenever you guys go out in public, you always grab his upper arm and cling onto him. it makes you feel safe.

he loves you