↘︎HOW HE ASKED YOU OUT

HOW HE ASKED YOU OUT
((you guys are 19 in this))

you and chosen had been on set for IT. you were playing the role of beverly marsh, while he played the role of mike hanlon, 2 very iconic characters.
you 2 were the best of friends and were basically inseparable the whole time while filming IT.

you deep down had a massive crush on chosen, although you didn't think he felt the same way.
you and wyatt were best friends, you'd tell him everything from the latest games that were out and of course your massive crush on chosen.
wyatt had always tired to mention you when talking to chosen, trying to drop the subtle hints of
"would you ever go on a date with Y/N?"
&
"how do you feel about Y/N?"

but chosen never answered the questions. he would deny every single one of them, until wyatt would walk away.

you weren't going to lie, you were upset that he didn't feel the same way about you.

one afternoon you were filming the 'school' scene, where everyone one of the cast was together, including owen, logan, nic, jake and all of the losers club.

you had just finished filming and went to grab a drink of water.

as you were walking, you heard light footsteps behind you, as they were crunching on the orange leaves.
you take a quick peak behind you and see chosen, slowly coming closer to you. you looks straight forward, nervous as to what could happen.

as you were pouring your water in your cup you heard a small cough behind you, the kind of cough to get someone's attention.

"uh, hi Y/N," chosen said, awkwardly standing behind you

things couldn't be this awkward could they?

you gave a small smile back to him. he started pouring water into his cup.

"i-i wanted to ask you something, but i don't know how to say it."

fuck.

you knew this was going to happen.

fuck.

"what is it? is everything alright?"

"i, i really like you Y/N. i know you probably don't feel the same, but it's like, every time you walk into the room i instantly start to feel butterfly's in my stomach, and i know that sounds, i guess weird, but it's true. you're the most amazing person i know. every time we have a scene together, every time we all have sleepovers, go out for lunch, or just whenever i'm with you, i just want to run up to you and hold you in my arms and tell you how much i love you."

you stood there shocked. you didn't know how to react, you had never had someone express feelings to you, or just in general, liked you.

you didn't say anything. you walked straight up to chosen and looked into his eyes, before giving him a soft kiss on the lips.

you felt him smile into the kiss, which gave you butterfly's.

you stepped back, waiting for what was going to happen next.

"will you be my girlfriend Y/N?"

"YES!"

everyone around you was watching, cheering and smiling. nic was even tearing up a bit.

chosen grabbed your hand and took you back to his trailer...

the rest is history.